Forfar vs Arbroath

Swankie will drop out for Wallace due to the gentleman’s agreement or whatever pish it’s called, other than that can’t see any other changes. Hopefully someone got Danny Denholm a late Christmas present in the shape of a pair of boots which actually have studs. Surely be a feisty game after the last one at Gayfield where Forfar tried to kick us off the park (and failed).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Swankie will drop out for Wallace due to the gentleman’s agreement or whatever pish it’s called, other than that can’t see any other changes. Hopefully someone got Danny Denholm a late Christmas present in the shape of a pair of boots which actually have studs. Surely be a feisty game after the last one at Gayfield where Forfar tried to kick us off the park (and failed).

Still holding on to that absolute pish.

Even after the Ayr game, can only see an away win here.  Will we even have a full bench this time?

Still holding on to that absolute pish.
Even after the Ayr game, can only see an away win here.  Will we even have a full bench this time?

Look

That’s what happened, you tell yourself otherwise all you want

I’d be happy with the same team that played yesterday but I’d get Ryan Wallace thrown on perfect game for him to make his debut in

Look

That’s what happened, you tell yourself otherwise all you want

I’d be happy with the same team that played yesterday but I’d get Ryan Wallace thrown on perfect game for him to make his debut in
It was done to death on the game report. 2 bad tackles by us 1 from you guys. Not one other even worth a mention.
Don't let the facts get in the way though.

Archived