ICT v Livi

Looking at the forecast surely this game will beat the weather ? 

Big game for both clubs this one, a win for Inverness and they will surely be favourites to make the playoffs, we win and we put a gap between ourselves and Inverness and could open up a gap in 3rd. 

Inverness have really impressed me in the two previous games, thought they played well despite us winning 3-1 in the first game and we were fortunate to get a point in our last game. 

I would take a point from this but there is no reason why we can’t pull of a wee upset and get all 3. 

The rest will have done us good today, hopefully we will be well up for it on Tuesday and start 2018 as we ended 2017. 

I’d go with the following :-

Alexander, Penrice, Lithgow, Gallagher, Halkett, Mullin, Jacobs, Byrne, Pittman, Boyd, Toderov 

Harsh on Mackin but Toderov caused them problems in the first game, and I think we need a nippy player alongside him so Boyd if fit starts for me. 

Looking forward to the trip up again, lets hope it’s the same outcome as our last visit.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a standing start that included John Robertson having to cobble together a squad in a very short space of time, we arrive in a new year and a game that takes on a great deal of importance.

A home win in this fixture and suddenly ICT are within three points of third place.

I presume Tremarco will be suspended and with Raven gone, our previously parsimonious line of protection looks to be compromised.

I thought Livi were strong, organised and efficient last time around in Inverness and it'll be interesting to judge what home progress has been made over these last few months.

I'm struggling to recall a very annoying Livi forward from the halcyon (Telford Street) days.

Was it Graham Harvey?

He made otherwise well disposed highlanders fume with rage.

37 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Fella, if Livi win it won't be an upset. Higher up in the table. Clearly the better team. Inverness are SHIT club with shit fans. 0-2. Travelling up for the game. Expecting blood and glory.

I think that should read "are a shit club, with shit fans".  At least we are educated and articulate. 

Definatley a big game for our play off push. It is entirely winnable and an important 3 points if we win.  I think having signed Austin on an 18 month contract and hopefully paired with Oakley for this game, it will give us a threat up front we have lacked this season.  

2 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Austin is a shit player. Livi reject. Halkett will end his career on Tuesday.

So why did you try to resign him? Ahh couldn't afford him that' right. Even Raith Rovers offered more money than your lot.

52 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Fella, if Livi win it won't be an upset. Higher up in the table. Clearly the better team. Inverness are SHIT club with shit fans. 0-2. Travelling up for the game. Expecting blood and glory.

Mind and bring your books so you can revise for the prelims.

So why did you try to resign him? Ahh couldn't afford him that' right. Even Raith Rovers offered more money than your lot.

For someone who claimed to be intelligent and articulate, you didn't actually fact check the fact that Nathan Austin has never been a Livi player. So we never tried to re-sign him.

2 hours ago, ThomWy said:

Good thing ICT will be dead once they don't go up this season then :D Wasn't too long ago I heard it was promotion or bust, good luck. 

Craig Halkett, The Amber Monster is in the way. 

Hoppy is a certainty to snap Austin if he's near the touchline

Archived