ICT v Livi

24 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I would like to see some younger players start to come through again. It's been a while since we've had an academy prospect become established as a first team regular. The last one was probably Danny Mullen?

Correct. I would say out of all of them Ogilvie seems to have the most promising skillset of the lot mentioned above, and it's not outwith the realms of possibility he could come back in the summer and stake a claim for one of the three midfield spots should one of Byrne/Jacobs/Pittman depart. Hamilton and Sampson seem to be scoring goals, albeit at a lower level, and I'd be interested to see how they got on at a League 2 team on loan for a bit, as with Henderson. Peters seems like a lost cause, tbh, doesn't really count in this discussion.

I still think Knox will be the next young player out the door, though. Not seen too much of him to get excited about but he's not a mediocre player by any means. If we would get a six figure sum for him it'd be very beneficial for both parties IMO.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived