East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realise Stevo was so broken after the 5-0 game that he went along the road to start following the Pars. 

As with the other derbies before, this is a game I'd love it if we win. But if we lose, and the record does go out the window. It'll lose meaning for most Rovers fans. It'd put the game on the same level as a league game against Cowdenbeath. 

20 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Didn't realise Stevo was so broken after the 5-0 game that he went along the road to start following the Pars. 

As with the other derbies before, this is a game I'd love it if we win. But if we lose, and the record does go out the window. It'll lose meaning for most Rovers fans. It'd put the game on the same level as a league game against Cowdenbeath. 

mind you, Cowdenbeath have certainly beaten us in "living memory", about 15 years ago as I recall.

49 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Not sure if you're being serious or not but they did beat us 3-1 or 3-2 at Starks, just 4 years ago when Colin Nish scored a hatrick.

yes, you're right. I'd forgotten about that one    hmmm, does that then mean Cowden are better that EF?

26 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Was that the same game the Rory McKeown scored against us? I’m sure they beat us that game as well....

Think he played for us at that point.  And was likely absolute jobbies.

What?  So what does the "1" part of 4-1 mean?  East Fife have won 1 Scottish Cup and the 4 part means Raith have won 4??  And I always though that only East Fife have won a Scottish Cup and Raith hivnae.   Nae wonder their no bothered about playing the Fife then, eh.

What?  So what does the "1" part of 4-1 mean?  East Fife have won 1 Scottish Cup and the 4 part means Raith have won 4??  And I always though that only East Fife have won a Scottish Cup and Raith hivnae.   Nae wonder their no bothered about playing the Fife then, eh.

Major honors?

East Fife have 4 whereas we have 1. The difference though being that everyone can still remember ours. The youngest to remember East Fife's would have to be in their 70's..

Archived