East Fife V Raith

On 1/13/2018 at 00:30, McGuigan1978 said:

Quite disappointed that Methil’s foremost mathematician has vanished since I pointed out that the last two Raith Ayr threads have been exponentially longer than the Raith East Fife threads.

But there we are.

That's great Maths right there.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Tbf, you were probably so fizzing with rage at us beating you again you've barely composed yourself to get back on here. 

Not at all. Thought we deserved a draw at least, but hey ho.

I notice that the Scottish Cup was on display in the Kingdom Centre in Glenrothes yesterday. Is this the closest that the trophy has been to Stark's Park? 

Just now, Angusfifer said:

Not at all. Thought we deserved a draw at least, but hey ho.

I notice that the Scottish Cup was on display in the Kingdom Centre in Glenrothes yesterday. Is this the closest that the the trophy has been to Stark's Park? 

Having seen your posts on here from time to time, you would've been fizzing like the co-commentator from East Fife TV.  Too raging to speak probably.

I can almost guarantee I've seen Rovers lift the Scottish Cup the same number of times as you have for East Fife. It must be pish when you've been scudded by your neeburs along the road, who don't care your your club or the rivalry, and only have a passing interest in an unbeaten run which has lasted since the Berlin Wall and USSR were major political situations.  

1 minute ago, rw89 said:

Having seen your posts on here from time to time, you would've been fizzing like the co-commentator from East Fife TV.  Too raging to speak probably.

I can almost guarantee I've seen Rovers lift the Scottish Cup the same number of times as you have for East Fife. It must be pish when you've been scudded by your neeburs along the road, who don't care your your club or the rivalry, and only have a passing interest in an unbeaten run which has lasted since the Berlin Wall and USSR were major political situations.  

That will be a "Yes" then?  :lol: 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 00:30, McGuigan1978 said:

Quite disappointed that Methil’s foremost mathematician has vanished since I pointed out that the last two Raith Ayr threads have been exponentially longer than the Raith East Fife threads.

But there we are.

Hi mate , not been far , just consulting my legal team incase I offend anyone , glad you took time to research and count the posts ?  cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . LOL

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 00:35, rw89 said:

He's actually in the process of posting. He's just got his shift key and 1 hammered down to put out as many exclamation marks as possible (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bloody hell I thought I had solved that problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .  shit

29 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Enjoy your day in the Scottish Cup on Saturday oh forgot Peterhead from division 2 scudded you as you put it. Another year without the trophy heading to Kirkcaldy. 

I never knew that raith rovers have NEVER  won the Scottish cup ?  What  is the challenge cup though  ?

dinnae fash yerself about it son it's no anything you'll ever have to concern yourself with, nor any other cup for that matter

For the record I have seen my team lift the Challenge cup, also the old 2nd div and old 1st div championships and there was also another wee trinket called the Coca Cola Scotiish league cup. What about you chief?

NB Fife cups, Buckhynd Tiddlywinks and Levenmouth Dominos league trophies don't count here.

1 minute ago, Scottydog said:

dinnae fash yerself about it son it's no anything you'll ever have to concern yourself with, nor any other cup for that matter
For the record I have seen the Rovers lift the Challenge cup, also the old 2nd div and old 1st div championships and there was also another wee trinket called the Coca Cola Scotiish league cup. What about you chief?
NB Fife cups, Buckhynd Tiddlywinks and Levenmouth Dominos league trophies don't count here.

Who you guys got in the cup next week ?  are you looking for a big money tie in the next round ? 

Archived