East Fife V Raith

21 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

Disappearing sounds about right for that sap. 

How long before Digby Brown makes an appearance on our beloved P&B one wonders?

Is the former EFFC heid honcho Julian Danskin still soliciting?

Perhaps he could help Mr SnG

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

Looking forward to the court proceedings, especially when SteaknGravy’s lawyer has to put both zicoromains and steakngravy in the witness box.

RaithTV should video it and make it pay per view.

Be more interest in that than the OJ Simpson trial  

1 hour ago, Beastie Russell said:

Looking forward to the court proceedings, especially when SteaknGravy’s lawyer has to put both zicoromains and steakngravy in the witness box.

RaithTV should video it and make it pay per view.

With Homer Simpson as SnG and Mo' the Pub Owner as Zicoromaines.                         

Maybe we could go back through the threads and come up with a Box Set?                           

HBO block buster!!

3 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Glad you he all been patient would anyone from the mods on Pie and Bovril care to send me Pride of Fifes contact details as my solicitor would like to have a chat with him, or if he's man enough himself contact me POF.

On a serious note, if you are indeed zicoromaines, which quite obviously you are, then you were chucked off and suspended from fantalk a couple of months ago for abusing and insulting other users, correct? 

So to start this nonsense over a silly comment just makes you look like a hypocritical idiot.  I can’t even tell if you are genuinely insulted or if this is just a joke but either way, an elderly gentleman making multiple accounts on football forums, abusing people left right and centre and then threatening legal action over an off the cuff comment!?  I seriously think you need to step back and take stock of life in general and maybe grow up a bit.

Thought it was funny to start with but now I just feel sad for you, don’t you have other hobbies, interests? Friends or family you could spend time with? Just something to get you out of your multi alter ego online life?

2 hours ago, Pride of Fife said:

On a serious note, if you are indeed zicoromaines, which quite obviously you are, then you were chucked off and suspended from fantalk a couple of months ago for abusing and insulting other users, correct? 

So to start this nonsense over a silly comment just makes you look like a hypocritical idiot.  I can’t even tell if you are genuinely insulted or if this is just a joke but either way, an elderly gentleman making multiple accounts on football forums, abusing people left right and centre and then threatening legal action over an off the cuff comment!?  I seriously think you need to step back and take stock of life in general and maybe grow up a bit.

Thought it was funny to start with but now I just feel sad for you, don’t you have other hobbies, interests? Friends or family you could spend time with? Just something to get you out of your multi alter ego online life?

Ach, let him spend his money trying to get a Solicitor.

Apart from "My Cousin Vinnie" any experienced Lawyer would wet himself laughing at this nonsense.

I think all these comments from SnG are bull, no more will be said.

Sheeesh:lol:

On 1/11/2018 at 17:06, Pride of Fife said:

Ma laddie has been in his room all week since this kicked of and has hardly touched his chicken super noodles. He cries himself to sleep every night and can now only bring himself to masturbate when his sister goes for a pee. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for all this animosity. Its not big and its certainly not clever.

As for Scary Bear. You are no longer welcome in my back entrance and certainly wont be getting another invite to my  facial parties.

Shame on you both.

3 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Quite disappointed that Methil’s foremost mathematician has vanished since I pointed out that the last two Raith Ayr threads have been exponentially longer than the Raith East Fife threads.

But there we are.

He's actually in the process of posting. He's just got his shift key and 1 hammered down to put out as many exclamation marks as possible (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

7 hours ago, Steakngravys Maw said:

Ma laddie has been in his room all week since this kicked of and has hardly touched his chicken super noodles. He cries himself to sleep every night and can now only bring himself to masturbate when his sister goes for a pee. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for all this animosity. Its not big and its certainly not clever.

As for Scary Bear. You are no longer welcome in my back entrance and certainly wont be getting another invite to my  facial parties.

Shame on you both.

This is more like it 

On 1/11/2018 at 13:52, steakngravy said:

Glad you he all been patient would anyone from the mods on Pie and Bovril care to send me Pride of Fifes contact details as my solicitor would like to have a chat with him, or if he's man enough himself contact me POF.

Just ignore these bad boys my sweet child. We know your bigger than this and certainly bigger than them wink wink.

As a special treat, once you've finished listening the game on the wireless I'll make you some super noodles and ask your sister to wear that short skirt that you like.

Love you xx

Archived