East Fife V Raith

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to us collecting the 3rd installment of our guaranteed 12 points from the minks this season.  With Spence and Buchanan in good goalscoring form at last I can see this being another 0-5 or maybe more. 

19 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Looking forward to us collecting the 3rd installment of our guaranteed 12 points from the minks this season.  With Spence and Buchanan in good goalscoring form at last I can see this being another 0-5 or maybe more. 

You must have been attending the Ayr Utd Acadamy of self appraisal .Remember what has come of them in the last fortnight. Last game you never had 5 shots so you must have made some improvement since November.

1 minute ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Pretty unsettling when folk are getting carried away about brushing teams aside. 

Reassuringly, I very much doubt that the players will be as complacent. 

Keep the head, stay patient and we'll be alright. 

Is that in the noun or adjective sense?

Our form since getting beat by Ayr is quite good. 4 league wins from 5, with at least 2 goals each game. 
Spence and Buchanan are starting to click.

Funny that because we’ve not played well at all since beating you.

It’s probably case of that result making our players complacent but gave Raith a major kick up the arse.

They probably could've beaten us if they'd shown a bit of ambition at Stark's. Outwith the Ayr games I regard this fixture as our most dangerous of the season.

We still aren't playing that well despite our results lately and this will be a real threat to us. It will be nothing like that 5-0 game that's for certain.

11 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Ops have changed the thread title from minks v Lino lickers....no sense of humour....bet he's not a fifer......

It's hardly like you have mentioned that someone was a control freak who displayed elements of humiliation, dominance and punishment towards wrong-doers and preyed on the vulnerable.

Fifteen comments deep in a Rovers East Fife thread, and not one exclamation mark. Let’s see how that evolves during the next day or two.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That enough to get you all started?

Archived