I Predict a riot... EEP 2/1/18

Guest Back Post Misses
Have little confidence about this. We gift teams free hits from the edge of the box, whichever stand-in CB plays is prone to fresh air swipes at high balls. Falkirk bossed our midfield when they had nine men. AJ tends to play his “best” two strikers rather than working on the best pairing. It’s like he doesn’t always realise what is was that worked well when we do play well and score lots.
Ive no doubt we’ll be up for it and battle hard but think Falkirk just have to be steady, rather than spectacular and wait for us to gift them chances. 
Much better if we just get Talbot to boot someone in the face in the opening seconds and turn the game into an utter fiasco. 

It will be a matter of who can keep the heid. Heads gone in the 3 games so far this season. The Sheils affair bubbling under ain’t going to calm things either.

8 aside anyone?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a kiosk at the ground. I still need to get mine too. I'd get there sharp though because quite a few will be buying on the day.

Cheers mate, depends how sharpish I can get away. I’m already planning tomorrow like the bosses have actually gave me the time off.

We need to watch these cheats carefully. 

The Grasses v The Artificials

This is just guaranteed scenes. Since Houston left though, the temper tantrums have all come from the Fifers.

The collective seethe from Falkirk fans after O'Hara got banned could probably power Scotland's energy needs for 2018

For the benefit of those clearly out of the loop (ie me), what happened exactly? Ref miss some strange incident involving O'Hara and Pars managed to get retrospective action I presume?

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

For the benefit of those clearly out of the loop (ie me), what happened exactly? Ref miss some strange incident involving O'Hara and Pars managed to get retrospective action I presume?

O'Hara said bad words to Shiels and got an 8 game ban for it,

McKee said bad words to Shiels about his daddy and got a 4 game ban for it.

Neither of which were seen or heard by the officials or any other player apparently.

49 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

O'Hara said bad words to Shiels and got an 8 game ban for it,

McKee said bad words to Shiels about his daddy and got a 4 game ban for it.

Neither of which were seen or heard by the officials or any other player apparently.

Avatar1511119787.392086.thumb.jpg.cedcbb

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

ThInking of coming along to this as it gets me out of the house for a few hours.

im expecting blood and guts. Where best to sit for this?

I nearly chopped my finger off early smashing up the Christmas tree so sit next to me and get some stump blood leaked onto you. 

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

ThInking of coming along to this as it gets me out of the house for a few hours.

the main stand is probably the best view but will be the quietest Falkirk fans will be behind the goals at the Cowdenbeath end or there is the Norrie which is the same view and has a family section above the tunnel. the NW the smallest stand will probably be the liveliest stand.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Challenge accepted.

Cheers. Do I need a ticket or is EEP a pay at the gate? Haven't been there in years.

you'll need a ticket, cash is accepted at the little booth between the Norrie and the main stand or card is taken in the club shop.

If you are simple and struggle to scan a barcode then there are signs up next to the turnstiles about how to get in basically get the red dot onto the barcode.

Pars fans who are we thinking is coming in for Morris, Mvoto or Martin. I think Id have Martin

you'll need a ticket, cash is accepted at the little booth between the Norrie and the main stand or card is taken in the club shop.

I went to the booth you describe for the Brechin game a fortnight ago and was told that they only sell home tickets there. Previously I've bought from the club shop, although they gave us pay at the gate at our last game (might need more than one person to deal with the Falkirk support mind), so just club shop for away support I'd imagine... which will be a total nightmare if every away fan decides to turn up 'early' at 2:45.

Eta: Just noticed this was for MM who'll be home end probably, but hopefully useful info nonetheless.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There's a section in the home end for those 'fans' who have worked tirelessly and dipped into their own pocket to pay off the local creditors who were screwed.Go in there,there will be plenty seats.

I went to the booth you describe for the Brechin game a fortnight ago and was told that they only sell home tickets there. Previously I've bought from the club shop, although they gave us pay at the gate at our last game (might need more than one person to deal with the Falkirk support mind), so just club shop for away support I'd imagine... which will be a total nightmare if every away fan decides to turn up 'early' at 2:45.

Eta: Just noticed this was for MM who'll be home end probably, but hopefully useful info nonetheless.
There was a Brechin fan in the booth when I went in to get my home ticket a couple of weeks ago, away tickets have never been sold from there as far I know, that's always been the home end tickets.

The away tickets are usually sold in the booth in between the Cowdenbeath end and the Main Stand, at the opposite end from where you were.

There was a Brechin fan in the booth when I went in to get my home ticket a couple of weeks ago, away tickets have never been sold from there as far I know, that's always been the home end tickets.

The away tickets are usually sold in the booth in between the Cowdenbeath end and the Main Stand, at the opposite end from where you were.

The latter was closed and nobody working there seemed to have a clue where to get the away tickets. In the end it was a pay at the gate system in the end of the main stand. Seems to change every time.

Archived