I Predict a riot... EEP 2/1/18

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The advertising on this website is really quite intuitive. It has somehow figured out and then displayed what @Shandon Par will be wearing tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20180101-162233.png

Spooky. Was just mulling over which jacket to wear. I like that one though- very Normski.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I nearly chopped my finger off early smashing up the Christmas tree so sit next to me and get some stump blood leaked onto you. 

What the feck are you doing smashing up the Christmas tree at New Year?! Santa Leishman not good to you this year? Typical Fifer. 

Guest Back Post Misses
ThInking of coming along to this as it gets me out of the house for a few hours.
im expecting blood and guts. Where best to sit for this?

Falkirk end

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

ThInking of coming along to this as it gets me out of the house for a few hours.

im expecting blood and guts. Where best to sit for this?

If your favourite swear word is ba$tard then fifers end.

If your favourite swear word is c#nt then Falkirk end

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Veering towards the Falkirk end based on the above. Should be fun.

How do you feel about people with one eye? If the answer “shower of b*****ds” springs to mind then you’ve made the correct decision.

30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Very PC. A fine ambassador for Scotland’s second best team. Enjoy the mayhem!

Where does making monkey noises and actions to black players come in with the pc world of today ?

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ll be sure to fire a few “c***s” in your direction and I’ll mutter a few “b*****ds” under my breath in the interests of parity.

My chances of making it to the game are 50/50 at best. Just gave the kid a boxing lesson and it was a unanimous verdict in her favour. 

Just now, MrDust said:

Where does making monkey noises and actions to black players come in with the pc world of today ?

TBF, the Pars directors they’re never slow to ban these morons. Compare it to the big Glasgow clubs who turn a blind eye to the less savoury stuff that gets spouted and it’s hard to pick fault with how forcefully any pish is dealt with. 

Pars & Failkirk to serve up a steamin hot pile of dung - with all players sent -off and game abandoned - rematch AJ V Hartley at a neutral venue behind closed doors !

I rather suspect if all the players are sent off it might be just a tad entertaining...

On what basis? We’re not exactly flying at the moment either...

Probably on the basis that either M’Voto, Martin or Wedderburn will have to start at CB for us. They’re all slow and immobile, Martin & M’Voto both prone to rash challenges as well, with Collum as ref we’re sure to get a red card if one of them play!

Archived