Glorious Greenock Morton v A Shite Scheme in Glasgow

Built like Rome on seven hills, Greenock is the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution and the undisputed export capital of Scotland. Small wonder then that some 100,000 tourists per year pay through the nose just to cruise into its illustrious harbour:

Image result for greenock

Related image

Image result for greenock

And home of Greenock Morton, playing in one of Scottish football's greatest and most historic grounds.

Image result for cappielow

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent thread.  A timely reminder of what a glorious part of the world we live in. 

002-Skyscan_AG01597-Greenock-1050x700.jp

I'd be happy to keep up posting pictures of our superior town and leave any talk of scores or other footballing related matters to a minimum.

What the f**k is going on with the tickets?

Morton have now twice released a batch to us and these have twice been snapped up quickly. Why are Morton releasing tickets in batches rather than just giving us the usual WDE allocation?

Twice now that one of my mates has gone down to get a few tickets only to be informed that they've 'run out of adult tickets'. 

Strikes me as amateurish to say the least.

21 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Excellent thread.  A timely reminder of what a glorious part of the world we live in. 

002-Skyscan_AG01597-Greenock-1050x700.jp

I'd be happy to keep up posting pictures of our superior town and leave any talk of scores or other footballing related matters to a minimum.

Nice picture. The council flats and run down shipyards contrast nicely against the beautiful colour of the Clyde and the hills in the distance.

Archived