• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MarkoRaj said:
16 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:
emoji38.png
Aye, and "if yer maw had baws she'd be yer da"

Love how bothered you guys are at not being able to beat us this season

Yeah, I have to say it's absolutely crippling. Guess we'll just have to make do with being top of the league and 15 points ahead.

Oh, well... such is life.

10 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

https://i.imgur.com/9l3c4da.gif

edit: I would embed this but it seems this forum is still based in the 90s and only allows simple links.

Everyone knows that Cypriot Delight is covered in coconut unlike Turkish Delight. The perpetrator clearly knew what they were doing with a Bounty.

Racially aggravated assault IMO. 

Just now, houston_bud said:

Everyone knows that Cypriot Delight is covered in coconut as opposed to Turkish Delight. The perpetrator clearly knew what they were doing with a Bounty.

Racially aggravated assault IMO. 

Joking aside, I remember the way the St Johnstone fans went about the "assault" on their player and how they desperately tried to twist it into something racial. To this day, it's a stain on the Perth club's fanbase.

Why would you not celebrate scoring late on in a Derby? What's the fucking point of going in the first place!

We did it when Sutton scored on the opening day last season. 

Also good to see some get it right up ye celebrations. Not quite as good as Jim Dick dropping his shorts in the 90's mind you.

Love how bothered you guys are at not being able to beat us this season

Was wondering why that was the case myself. In the 3 games between us this season we haven’t deserved to beat you in any of them. Based on those matches we should be around the same points tally in the league.

Yet we are 15 ahead of you. Why? Are Morton players raising their game for St Mirren? Must be pretty frustrating.

2 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Why would you not celebrate scoring late on in a Derby? What's the fucking point of going in the first place!

We did it when Sutton scored on the opening day last season. 

Also good to see some get it right up ye celebrations. Not quite as good as Jim Dick dropping his shorts in the 90's mind you.

No issue with any player celebrating in a Derby game in the get it up ye style, but to make a throat slashing gesture is as cringeworthy as it gets.

4 minutes ago, Lex said:

Was wondering why that was the case myself. In the 3 games between us this season we haven’t deserved to beat you in any of them. Based on those matches we should be around the same points tally in the league.

Yet we are 15 ahead of you. Why? Are Morton players raising their game for St Mirren? Must be pretty frustrating.

Mostly because every game seems to go like what you've seen. We turn in a good and a bad 45 minutes every week. Since they seem to balance each other out it makes sense to see us right in the middle of the pack.

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

So you didn't get excited about a draw?

Oh, wait you did. So, your point is?

Glad you agree.

:lol:

Got excited about equalising the same way anyone would yes.

I presume you didn't celebrate when Cammy Smith equalised against us in Aug then?  

Presume you weren't excited when John Sutton equalised late on to grab you a point last season?

You're talking some amount of pish.

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

So you didn't get excited about a draw?

Oh, wait you did. So, your point is?

Glad you agree.

:lol:

Are supporters not allowed to celebrate a goal in any match, never mind a derby? I'm hardly buzzing about a draw and doubt many are. I left the ground disappointed we didn't get 3 points in the end.

8 minutes ago, madton said:

Got excited about equalising the same way anyone would yes.

So.... you got excited about a draw. I mean it's hardly inflammatory language to simply repeat what you have posted.

The "but if someone who didn't score, did score, we'd have won" is a bit daft though.

5 minutes ago, Scosha said:

I left the ground disappointed we didn't get 3 points in the end.

Same emotion, to be honest. It was clearly 2 points dropped, but that's the nature of derbies.

Just now, IainMorton said:

Days since St. Mirren last beat Morton - 267 and counting.

:P 

I feel this is not the best road to go down.. ;)

17 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Saints were by far the best team in the first half slick and should have been two up unfortunately hit the post rather than the net. It looked men against boys. Second half Morton were the better team it was obvious Friday' game and New Year had an impact on St Mirren. Morton were right out of Hollywood diving all over the park which thankfully the ref was not fooled . Morton upped the game in the second half out with the embarrassment of cheating by diving faking injury they were the better team so a draw just about right. 

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.2b756211ad0f1ce259f207069ac5d7fb.jpg

I didn't have a problem with the Morgan  goal celebration - we gave it out and got it back.

Most of the first half belonged to St Mirren who controlled the midfield with McGinn being their best player. 

2nd half was mostly all Morton  and we deserved  our equaliser.  Oliver and Lamie being our best players on the day.

Ref was dire. 

Draw was a fair result.

Archived