Glorious Greenock Morton v A Shite Scheme in Glasgow

5 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

If it wasn't safe it'd have been closed down already.

I'm sure it gets the safety certificate based on people sitting on the plastic rather than standing on it - which is how it is usually used.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I'm sure it gets the safety certificate based on people sitting on the plastic rather than standing on it - which is how it is usually used.

So why don’t people sit on them then? You (not you specifically) can’t complain if you decide to stand on them and then fall braking your ankle if you weren’t meant to be standing on them to begin with.

34 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Very unpredictable how this could pan out. I want a win but head says draw would suffice given both teams form.

Agreed, next to impossible to predict this one. I think it'll be 2-1 either way but wouldn't like to pick a winner.

Of course, what can be predicted is this: regardless of the result, we'll still be top of the league, and you're not.

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

I' now going Morton 1 St Mirren 3  :thumsup2

Great the pressure is off.

Funny feeling we might go all season without the St Mirren beating us but still winning the league.

Quite confident going into this one, which is strange given their form but then we are also in good form and should be fresher given we had no game on Sat. We played very well against Inverness and could have been 4-5 up in the first half hour. Tidser and Harkins looked a good partnership and controlled the game while Quitongo and Oliver did what they always do and Caley struggled to deal with them. 

Can see us edging out a 5 goal thriller.

Crowd will struggle to get over 4k what with people being back at work, being on Alba and our poor support in general. 

Many tickets have St Mirren sold?

I think there could be well over 2000 saints fans in attendance tomorrow. There is a real feel good factor from top to bottom at the club at the moment and belief that anything is possible in most games. 

It's going to be a tough game for both teams and anyone could win it.  Heading down to the game with my two brother in laws and my two nephews and hoping but for an entertaining game and a St Mirren win. 

Hope the rain stays away and we don't get soaked in the Dublin end.

Archived