Glorious Greenock Morton v A Shite Scheme in Glasgow

I'll be going to watch the match and not to listen to your shite patter!

You might love my patter, gammy. We could end up best of friends. I stand in the old away end and i'm very easy to find. Where do you stand? Hopefully see you Tuesday!

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only folk Morton fans hate more than us is their fellow fans! default_argue.gif

This is true. I dislike the majority of my fellow fans, I wont lie. What's more the boys I go to the games with feel the same way. Some of the worst fighting I've seen at football down the years has been Morton fans v Morton fans. We even had a police line separating us at Dingwall a few years ago. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

You really need to keep of the drugs and do your home work much better. 100,000 tourists by pass greenock on coaches to the many historical sites in Scotland one of which is Paisley Abby where many royal Stewarts were educated also taking in Paisley suburb Elderslie home of William Wallace. Of course  Paisley pattern can be found all over the word , while on the subject of the world Paisley gave it cotton thread more recently Paisley uni gave the Greenock scum Vanish stain remover to clean all your shite away. 

I work in Greenock and often see the look on tourists faces when they enter in the Oak Mall with its 19 empty shops, countless card shops and endless stream of charity beggars.

What the f**k is this shite is often the cry.

The town centre is an absolute dump of the highest order.

They certainly have no moral high ground slagging Paisley

The famous saying down there is ‘this toon is getting worse’

Indeed it is, Port Glasgow is taking over...

9 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

It's only SevcoTON. Wait until Finch Toad comes on doing his keyboard warrior again!

We'll need to wait until he's finished his cargo of Stella before he returns with his usual pish.

5 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Anyway, back to the slagging. Chopsticks bird is a bit of all right, for a pishley slag! 

fe1ba50690c225ff337cce073d199f2e.jpg

Are you my wifes dealer you old rascal?

Archived