Your 2017 Junior Highlights

Shanner

Think it needs to be hammering the Scottish cup holders and league and evening times cup holders in glenafton , beat them 5-0 at home and ended their 11 game unbeaten run at the time , it further confirmed to me that we were a better team than them albeit they had a season that most clubs could only dream about in lifting the treble ............????

The Scottish Cup final day, wiping out the 92/14  memories, the League winning game at Cumbernauld where i got so emotional i missed most of our second goal being scored, and all the friends and fans that passed away and never got to see our Historic season.

The Scottish Cup final day, wiping out the 92/14  memories, the League winning game at Cumbernauld where i got so emotional i missed most of our second goal being scored, and all the friends and fans that passed away and never got to see our Historic season.

Brilliant post [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Linlithgow Rose so nearly getting relegated, their home attendances down to about 100, struggling to fill a mini-bus for away games, a fan getting a season ticket for Ibrox instead in protest, their committee sending a couple of missionaries West to beg Braddo to come back, their fans all crawling back once they started winning again.

The continuing rebuild of Lok on and off the pitch to put in place a very strong community club and facility with lots of improvement proposals now in place thanks to a fantastically focussed and switched on board.

And the worlds biggest jobby in the urinal at Cambuslang at the sectional final.Utterly mesmerising lolololol 

Archived