Rangers Save

Tartan Dave

Had been posting a bit in the general thread this morning but didn't want to clog it up. Finished my 3rd season today. Had won the Scottish cup in first season. League in second and managed to grab both league and Scottish cup in 3rd. Going unbeaten in the league. Got 3rd in a champions league group of PSG Atletico and Kiev despite only picking up 1 point against Kiev, managed to sneak a win and a draw at home to PSG and Atletico respectively. Title win this year was relatively dramatic. Celtic had won 10 games in a row going into 36th game of season and I was 4 points off them, skelped them 4-1 and they then lost to Patrick and I won my games. Have attached a few screenshots, league table, end of season form, transfers and main squad overview.

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 00.19.29.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 00.19.40.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 00.20.00.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 00.20.42.png

Team has been raided this summer but confident my replacements will develop into good replacements. Only reason I let Rajkovic go on loan is my current keeper is slightly better and younger, big teams will probably come for him. At which point ill take rajkovic back

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 13.25.03.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 13:27, Tartan Dave said:

Team has been raided this summer but confident my replacements will develop into good replacements. Only reason I let Rajkovic go on loan is my current keeper is slightly better and younger, big teams will probably come for him. At which point ill take rajkovic back

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 13.25.03.png

Paddy & Craig?

How dare you???

17 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Haha Roberts is good and was free. Gordon was signed player/gk coach and retired instantly

Justice!

good progress on the game though.

are you still enjoying the game after the update... i'm losing goals against everyone =((

3 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Justice!

good progress on the game though.

are you still enjoying the game after the update... i'm losing goals against everyone =((

When did that come into play? Not played it in a few days. I find it a bit boring when you get too good for spl but not really good enough to make a dent on champions league and I've never enjoyed a save when I've moved club

On 1/6/2018 at 00:36, Tartan Dave said:

When did that come into play? Not played it in a few days. I find it a bit boring when you get too good for spl but not really good enough to make a dent on champions league and I've never enjoyed a save when I've moved club

just before chrimbo i think... though i only noticed it in the days before replying to you... it's like no matter how good or how deep i play my full backs, lower table teams can get in behind them.... i also seem to be punished for anything more than 60% possession with being countered Real Madrid style no matter the opponent

Archived