Arbroath vs East Fife

Naw mate.......east fife, rovers, livi. Is it hurting u much that we have a decent chance of signing a decent player ? While your humped with dick Campbell and his baldy brother ?[emoji23]

Not many players at you guys I’d take at us to be honest

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah your probs right, believe it or not we do have a couple of diamonds. Although young does a fantastic job of hiding it with his one dimensional sideyways tactics. Fancy 3-1 Arbroath tbh.

I’ve been on the wind up tbf. You definitely do have a few decent players.

I still don’t think you’ll get Austin however, from what I’ve read he was all set for Livi then ICT have offered much better money. I don’t think PT clubs could compete with that and being the age he is I fancy he’s still looking for FT football too.

As for the 3-1 us, we never ever seem to play well against you. Our last performance v you guys was one of the worst I’ve seen from us in a long time.

Hopefully we can break this curse you have over us. [emoji6]

Spoiler Not like you guys are averse to taking our cast offs ie Fleming, Johnstone, McManus, Linn, McBride

You say this as if it’s unreasonable for two teams who are close in terms of geography, league position and budget to have had a few players to have played for both teams. Weird.

4-2-3-1

Hutton

Gold Little ToB Hamilton

Whatley Yule/Martin

Kader McCord Linn

McIntosh

Give Swankie the day off as he pretty much doesnt turn up anyway.

I’d rather drop Whatley and have Yule with Martin in midfield. Not going to happen though.

EF fans thinking we can sign Fash are in fantasy land. He'll go where the money is. Don't fancy our chances here. Disappointed if Ryan Wallace has signed for Smokies if it's true. Would have taken him back at EF in a heartbeat. 3-1 Smokies

Aye Wallace has signed for them cant play today though thankfully .He would have scored.

Archived