Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arians definitely retiring. Will be a much changed looking team next year for the Cardinals.
Apparently question marks over Palmer and Fitzgerald returning even though they still have a year left on their contracts.

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m going to miss Ariens. Seems an all round top bloke. If you get a chance give his “Football Life” a watch.

He’s an absolute bellend. Throws his players under the bus every fucking week. 

On 1/1/2018 at 22:52, CountyFan said:

He’s an absolute bellend. Throws his players under the bus every fucking week. 

He calls a spade a spade.  If his players don't perform then he, more than anyone, has the right to call them out on it.  It's a shame he is retiring as I would have him back at the colts in a heartbeat.  Stupid fucking beret and all. :lol:

32 minutes ago, strichener said:

He calls a spade a spade.  If his players don't perform then he, more than anyone, has the right to call them out on it.  It's a shame he is retiring as I would have him back at the colts in a heartbeat.  Stupid fucking beret and all. :lol:

Good coaches do that internally and not at the press conference. 

18 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Good coaches do that internally and not at the press conference. 

I am pretty sure that he will do both.  As long as he is accurate with his statements (and he is usually spot-on) then I don't see the issue.  He is certainly not a bad coach and has an immense knowledge of the game.

Archived