Livingston v Dunfermline

1 minute ago, Besty said:

Have a look at 3.08 seconds Robinson pulled out of any contact ,it's all a bit out if proportion.

He didn't have a club because he left outside the transfer window, hope this helps 

Looks different from the pars end and also he is a reactionary person. Hurry back Murdoch.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I haven't changed my opinion, he kicked him.

You should have watched the clip I sent you perfectly clear he made no contact ,but if that's what you saw that's fine.

fortunately the ref must have saw what I saw.

20 hours ago, houston_bud said:

That's one of my pet hates in football. Keepers get away with it all the time because they're seen to be 'protecting themselves'. Lot of nonsense. That's as clear a red card as you'll see.

Miller smashes Robinson with an elbow into the chest surely a sending off offence

Screenshot_20180212-103124.png

Besty follows Robinson about from club to club like a lapdog.  If Hawk is Gav then Besty is Robinson's equivalent.  Robinson was a good keeper for QOS but pissed a lot of fans off in the end with his increasing  clownish behaviour.  

This Besty guy is embarrassing himself. Robinson took a risk and got away with it. He knew what he was doing. Anyone at the game, could see that Robinson intentionally left his boot in, to catch Miller. That was the first thing he did wrong, in this one incident.

Miller was, quite rightly, angry about this and confronted Robinson. Robinson used that confrontation, to hit the deck, despite Miller showing absolutely no physical aggression. Can’t defend that behaviour. He tried to get an opponent sent off, with a pathetic dive.

Genuinely not sure what the referee saw, to give us a free kick. He just took the easy option, rather than dealing with what had happened. If he thought Miller had committed a foul, the only foul could have been violent conduct. He knew there was no violent conduct, hence there was no card issued, so I don’t understand what the free kick was for? One of many examples of poor refereeing, from Saturday’s game.

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Besty follows Robinson about from club to club like a lapdog.  If Hawk is Gav then Besty is Robinson's equivalent.  Robinson was a good keeper for QOS but pissed a lot of fans off in the end with his increasing  clownish behaviour.  

Oh yes and how would you know?

Does that make you a troll, mmmmmm

If it was one piece of advice I'd give to any Professional footballer, let alone a shite Professional footballer like Besty Lee Robinson........ it would be to avoid forums and social media.

Those livi highlights are a shambles. Misses the tackle completely then stops the highlights to claim it was a 50/50 [emoji28]. It was a reckless, high challenge. Red card. And lee Robinson is an absolutely fanny, the sooner murdoch is back the better.

Those livi highlights are a shambles. Misses the tackle completely then stops the highlights to claim it was a 50/50 [emoji28]. It was a reckless, high challenge. Red card. And lee Robinson is an absolutely fanny, the sooner murdoch is back the better.

That's a blog by a kid, not Livi highlights.

Archived