Livingston v Dunfermline

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardie did start? [emoji3] His goals so far have been good, done a lot of work. Just got nullified by Mvoto all day long

Did he actually [emoji23] I could of sworn he came on oh well, so it’s 3 goals on 4 starts I don’t think a striker for a team who got relegated marks you out as a team for promotion, which is the same position we find ourselves in

Just now, Adam101 said:

Did he actually emoji23.png I could of sworn he came on oh well, so it’s 3 goals on 4 starts I don’t think a striker for a team who got relegated marks you out as a team for promotion, which is the same position we find ourselves in

3 goals in 3 including today :D 

He's a fairly frequent u21 Scottish internationalist and is better than any of the strikers we've had the last few seasons

3 goals in 3 including today [emoji3] 

He's a fairly frequent u21 Scottish internationalist and is better than any of the strikers we've had the last few seasons

I’m all over the place, I’m going back to the pub. Maybe he is but I would of thought there were better players you could bring in than have on loan, I don’t think that Isaac guy at Brechin is too bad just not getting much service

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

I’m all over the place, I’m going back to the pub. Maybe he is but I would of thought there were better players you could bring in than have on loan, I don’t think that Isaac guy at Brechin is too bad just not getting much service

Depends, I'm not sure what level Layne's played at before, for a big guy Hardie has great ball control and is a good finisher. Seems to be what we were missing + comes free on loan. He's out of contract at the end of the season so possibly there's a deal to be done

As I thought at the time, Byrne and Beadling’s challenges were as bad as each other. Both bookings.

Comments that appear during this are as biased as they come. Suggesting that Byrne shouldn’t even have been booked, despite actually filming the challenge, because he ended up getting hurt?! Did the kid actually watch the incident? Byrne went right through Clark from behind.

Disappointed that this doesn’t really show the red card incident. The challenge is off camera. Not the young lad’s fault, he can’t be expected to catch everything that goes on.

Also, the comments that you can’t get sent off for a 50/50 challenge are nonsense. If you go in with excessive force, it’s a red card regardless of whether the ball’s there to be won or not. As I say, these clips don’t show the challenge, so I’ve still not seen it back. But the ball being there to be won, does not mean it couldn’t be a red card.

Draw a good result for livi. Takes us up to second place. Still 6 clear of Dunfermline with a game in hand. Some crazy decisions by the referee today. Byrne tackle was a yellow nothing more, Beadling tackle a yellow nothing more. Was a scrappy game and Dunfermline never done enough to win game. Our game plan struggled after Byrne went off we never got a grip of midfield. Halks and Gallagher were excellent today along with Alexander. Need to see thomson sending of again but looked harsh. Good result livi 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Hardie did start? :D His goals so far have been good, done a lot of work. Just got nullified by Mvoto all day long

Yeah wasn't the best game to judge him on, the service today was mostly high balls up to him and Mvoto just outmuscled him. Then had Miller subbed for tactical reasons and then the same thing Hardie being subbed after Thompson's red card to sacrifice our attack to settle for the draw.

51 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Decent enough sides they may be, but for me Livi are a bunch of cloggers while Dunfermline dive all over the place. It's no surprise to see this finish 0-0 with all the after game chat being about clogging and diving.

Pipe doon, you'll get your chance to moan next week when we kick f**k out of your players.

4 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Only keepers would get away with this, not even a booking today. 

EEBEAA02-775D-4DC6-8FF6-848CFA2B6696.jpeg

I cannot believe refs haven't seen what Robinson gets up to.

Every club I've seen him play with in our leagues, he does the most cringey play acting, he is one player I could never stomach at my club.

I cannot believe refs haven't seen what Robinson gets up to.
Every club I've seen him play with in our leagues, he does the most cringey play acting, he is one player I could never stomach at my club.

*goes to take a goal kick. Kicks the post*
Every time.
His distribution is absolutely woeful as well.

I'm liking the simultaneous comments from the Livi fans "That picture proves nothing" while getting a right froth on over that Robinson picture. Makes it look far, far worse than it actually was, neither that or Millers reaction deserved a yellow. 

However Miller should have been booked about 5 minutes before hand, ah well. 

Are Dunfermline players coached to dive? I don't remember Andy Ryan, for one, going down as often when he was with Airdrie. His antics at the sending off were embarrassing. Even big Mvoto went down after a slight touch by a Livi player. Robinson was at it too just after he put his studs down Miller's thigh. It spoils games.

38 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

brutal that any you lot think you've got a chance in hell of going up lol.

Aw don't have play off envy, your lot could have your own play offs too, just not the ones Livi will be in. Which is a good thing, you'd only get humped by us again.

brutal that any you lot think you've got a chance in hell of going up lol.

Cute the Falkirk fans thought they were back and after us putting them back in their place they are being bitter about it. Don't worry pal I'm confident you will get 8th.

Archived