Livingston v Dunfermline

Loads of effort but only one real effort on goal today fromLivingston, which at home is not good enough Does not matter what teams are playing I hate to see players from either side trying to con the ref. Some are better than others and some are shit at it but somehow get away with it. Mvotos challenge with the elbow was reckless and he could have got a red for it but then to fall down hit by the mystery sniper in the stand was disgraceful. However Dunfermline were the better team today and we are grateful for a point (I think)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly disappointed with that, felt today was a must win for our play-off hopes and even against 10 didn't test Alexander.

M'voto looked like he went for a header he wasn't going to get, didn't see anything malicious and felt even the yellow was slightly harsh.

Thomson being sent off was a stonewaller, not buying 'but he slipped'. Seems to be an excuse brought out anytime a player gets sent off for a tackle.

Beadling could count himself lucky to only be booked, it was certainly borderline.

Ref was horrendous, complete guessing game if he'd let players away with shoves in the back. Looking straight at players do it and not taking action at times really makes you wonder, thought it was the job of the ref to stop that sort of thing.

Anyone have a better idea what went on between Robinson and miller,? We know neither has exactly a record of good behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 of them crossed the line.

I thought the referee was terrible for both teams HOWEVER-

To me it was the most obvious red card ever. I called it instantly. It was atleast 1 foot off the ground and at pace. The only doubt I have is Hopkins saying he has seen the footage and it ‘embarrassing’.  I’d love to be proven wrong on this when I see the footage but I can’t see anything else in my head other than a dangerous tackle..... 

Brynes yellow was a yellow, he slid in and missed the ball, unfortunately taking an accidental knee to the face in the process. 

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Anyone have a better idea what went on between Robinson and miller,? We neither has exactly a record of good behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 of them crossed the line.

Robinson came flying out as every keeper does with a straight leg to catch the ball and caught Miller, he’s then pushed Robinson and he’s gone down as if he’s been shot. 

Keepers get away with murder, only player that would get away with doing such a thing but it happens, no point in complaint because they get away with it week in week out, the aftermath was all handbags. 

Slightly disappointed with that, felt today was a must win for our play-off hopes and even against 10 didn't test Alexander.

M'voto looked like he went for a header he wasn't going to get, didn't see anything malicious and felt even the yellow was slightly harsh.

Thomson being sent off was a stonewaller, not buying 'but he slipped'. Seems to be an excuse brought out anytime a player gets sent off for a tackle.

Beadling could count himself lucky to only be booked, it was certainly borderline.

Ref was horrendous, complete guessing game if he'd let players away with shoves in the back. Looking straight at players do it and not taking action at times really makes you wonder, thought it was the job of the ref to stop that sort of thing.

Anyone have a better idea what went on between Robinson and miller,? We neither has exactly a record of good behaviour and I wouldn't be surprised if at least 1 of them crossed the line.

Think Robinson jumped and kicked him on the way down. Miller reacted then Robinson fell over theatrically.
Handbags all round.

2 minutes ago, jacko_lfc147 said:

I thought the referee was terrible for both teams HOWEVER-

To me it was the most obvious red card ever. I called it instantly. It was atleast 1 foot off the ground and at pace. The only doubt I have is Hopkins saying he has seen the footage and it ‘embarrassing’.  I’d love to be proven wrong on this when I see the footage but I can’t see anything else in my head other than a dangerous tackle..... 

Brynes yellow was a yellow, he slid in and missed the ball, unfortunately taking an accidental knee to the face in the process. 

Not only Hoppy saying it’s embarrasing, Callum Carson who has also seen the footage is saying it’s absolutely not a red card either. 

well Pars dominated a crap game from about the middle of the 1st half - and should have had a penalty right on H/T - the Ref had a stinker and his linesman  - once "Livvy " had a player sent -off it was backs to the wall for them - but Pars never done much in the Livvy box - Livvy must be one of the dirtiest we,ve play all season , with the height in their team , the tried to bully the Pars into submission and tried hacking our players on numerous occassions  and  the didn,t like it when we stood up them . The lineman on our side of the ground  - the Ref was crap too  -  In saying that we got a point - the opening game of the season there - we were lucky to get a 1-1 DRAW  !

8 minutes ago, Valley Par said:

well Pars dominated a crap game from about the middle of the 1st half - and should have had a penalty right on H/T - the Ref had a stinker and his linesman  - once "Livvy " had a player sent -off it was backs to the wall for them - but Pars never done much in the Livvy box - Livvy must be one of the dirtiest we,ve play all season , with the height in their team , the tried to bully the Pars into submission and tried hacking our players on numerous occassions  and  the didn,t like it when we stood up them . The lineman on our side of the ground  - the Ref was crap too  -  In saying that we got a point - the opening game of the season there - we were lucky to get a 1-1 DRAW  !

State of this.

When was there a penalty that wasn't given? Don't recall anything being near it

Archived