Livingston v Dunfermline

33 minutes ago, NorthSeaPar said:

Is the bar at the ground open to away supporters? Nipping through for a couple before the game and would rather put cash in Livi’s till.

As LF says your best bet is the Almondvale suite behind the south stand, decent food available too if you fancy a bite and a pint before the game. 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also it is advisable to bring along a cheap pair of sun glasses - the sun has only cut through the clouds occasionally but when it has it was glaringly bright. Assuming the away supporters are in the  East Stand again they could spend periods of the game blinded.

Just a thought.

17 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I remember seeing Griffiths for the first time. He seemed to have something. I posted this on the pars forum and was chased off by posters telling me he was a wee Ned with red boots and that I knew nothing. Next game he scored that peach and I ended up banned for giving it big licks.
Now he's probably Scotland's best striker. Experts eh.

What would you expect from .net? Mental opinions used to be posted on there and I have no doubt still are. A red card from there would have been the best thing for anyone.

No idea why you're bringing this up now though, as some sort of 'told you so!' type point. I think everyone knows that Griffiths is a great player. Why have you kept that post from .net anyway? That game was years ago. Very odd behaviour.

What would you expect from .net? Mental opinions used to be posted on there and I have no doubt still are. A red card from there would have been the best thing for anyone.
No idea why you're bringing this up now though, as some sort of 'told you so!' type point. I think everyone knows that Griffiths is a great player. Why have you kept that post from .net anyway? That game was years ago. Very odd behaviour.

That wasn't dot net quote.

A lot of changes to the team today. Not so sure of this line-up. Looks like AJ is fudging in an out and out striker in Andy Ryan to play as a winger. 

Robinson

Williamson
M'Voto
Ashcroft
Talbot

Craigen
Vincent
Beadling
Ryan 

McManus
Clark

Can't be far away from a Dunfermline red card if they keep this up tbh. 

At the first viewing, Beadling looks like he might have got away with his.

I can only assume that Andy Ryan pumped Greg Aitken’s burd, apart from the yellow cards he has made some very strange decisions.

Big up the Pars fan sneaking a sly half time fag in the cubicle, even though the stewards have opened the doors to let folk nip outside for a smoke.

One of my pet peeves.

Some poor challenges by both sides to be fair, there was a particularly bad looking one on Clark (I think) that was on the yellow-red borderline that the ref didn't even give as a foul! Pittman not helping things either by going down without being touched when McManus had his feet raised near him. This could go either way. Maybe a penalty or a loose pass somewhere could be the difference.

Archived