Celtic v The Rangers*

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye I did realise it was inappropriate and delete. Hands up on that one.
Perhaps you should take a time out, you're clearly raging that the game was a tame affair and have just resorted to pointing fingers at random folk on the internet with no facts to back up your twisted opinions.

Anyway, the game itself was frantic.

One team still had substantially more quality on show than the other but they seemed to be on holiday already.

LG9 came on for the wrong player, it should have been one of the wingers to make way.

My only worry for 2nd half of the season is the pending loss of Moussa Dembele, i just don't think Leigh or Eddie are at or can get to that level.

24 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
35 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
Aye I did realise it was inappropriate and delete. Hands up on that one.

Perhaps you should take a time out, you're clearly raging that the game was a tame affair and have just resorted to pointing fingers at random folk on the internet with no facts to back up your twisted opinions.

Opinions not twisted at all. The game was ok. Not much between the teams but you should have enough about you to beat them. You will win the league easily.

To class all old firm fans as being bigots is utter nonsense. I grew up in a household of 4 rangers fans and our family is made up mostly of Irish Catholics and i would be deeply ashamed if anthing of the sort entered my head. Myself i am a rangers fan and i took my son to parkhead a few weeks back to watch celtic play in the champions league and what an atmosphere it was truly outstanding and i enjoyed the game with him.

I like to believe its a generational thing and times will change but im 100% sure that you will never change narrow minded people but to say we are all the same is so wide of the mark.

My view is you should appreciate football for what it is and leave race and religion at the door.

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yes and yes.

Are you writing scripts for Brendan Rodgers Mags?

My biggest pleasure is seeing the happiness in people. People will talk at New Year about the big moments. I have two things that spring to mind. One is seeing the happiness of the people when we’ve played well and won.

“But the biggest is probably an old lady Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play whether it’s raining, whether it’s snowing, covered up with Celtic gear. She wears her Brendan hat, her Brendan scarf. Her son came up to me not so long ago and said ‘Thank you so much, you’ve given her a new lease of life’. That makes me as happy as picking up a trophy.

“If you can do that to people and help them, and make them happy, then that makes me happy.

To class all old firm fans as being bigots is utter nonsense. I grew up in a household of 4 rangers fans and our family is made up mostly of Irish Catholics and i would be deeply ashamed if anthing of the sort entered my head. Myself i am a rangers fan and i took my son to parkhead a few weeks back to watch celtic play in the champions league and what an atmosphere it was truly outstanding and i enjoyed the game with him.

I like to believe its a generational thing and times will change but im 100% sure that you will never change narrow minded people but to say we are all the same is so wide of the mark.

My view is you should appreciate football for what it is and leave race and religion at the door.

It's really not. Every single last one of you fuckers is a bigot. You support an inherently bigoted institution.

You never hear widespread condemnation from Celtic or Rangers fans start belting out their bigoted songbook and it certainly doesn't sound like a 'tiny' minority singing those songs either.

Not actively condemning it, is as bad as participating in it.

By supporting a bigoted club, you're a bigot. It's as simple as that whether you actively promote bigotry or not.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Are you writing scripts for Brendan Rodgers Mags?

My biggest pleasure is seeing the happiness in people. People will talk at New Year about the big moments. I have two things that spring to mind. One is seeing the happiness of the people when we’ve played well and won.

“But the biggest is probably an old lady Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play whether it’s raining, whether it’s snowing, covered up with Celtic gear. She wears her Brendan hat, her Brendan scarf. Her son came up to me not so long ago and said ‘Thank you so much, you’ve given her a new lease of life’. That makes me as happy as picking up a trophy.

“If you can do that to people and help them, and make them happy, then that makes me happy.

addtext_com_MjMwMDQyMzI5Mg.jpg

It's really not. Every single last one of you fuckers is a bigot. You support an inherently bigoted institution.

You never hear widespread condemnation from Celtic or Rangers fans start belting out their bigoted songbook and it certainly doesn't sound like a 'tiny' minority singing those songs either.

By supporting a bigoted club, you're a bigot. It's as simple as that whether you actively promote bigotry or not.
So the consensus is every rangers fan is a bigot???

Remember what i said about narrow minded people and them not changing?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Definition of bigot....someone who dislikes or discriminates against others due to their beliefs/background/creed/colour/sexuality/religion etc

Goes on to verbally denigrate thousands of people based purely on the fact they support one of two football teams.

Irony latest..... meter overload  :lol:

So the consensus is every rangers fan is a bigot???

Remember what i said about narrow minded people and them not changing?

Yes.

The only narrow minded people, is the Rangers fans not challenging their own supporters as they sing their bigoted bile.

Definition of bigot....someone who dislikes or discriminates against others due to their beliefs/background/creed/colour/sexuality/religion etc

Goes on to verbally denigrate thousands of people based purely on the fact they support one of two football teams.

Irony latest..... meter overload  [emoji38]

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

You're a bigot.

Archived