Unofficial Town Slogans

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Raploch- Home to Women's Rights campaigners McGee and David Goodwillie

On a separate note, Goodwillie was in the Corn Exchange in Stirling last week and went up to a lassie with a group of pals and introduced himself as David Goodwillie the footballer accused of rape. Unsurprisingly he got told to f**k off.

14 hours ago, BigMartyn86 said:

Welcome to the Raploch- Home to Women's Rights campaigners McGee and David Goodwillie

On a separate note, Goodwillie was in the Corn Exchange in Stirling last week and went up to a lassie with a group of pals and introduced himself as David Goodwillie the footballer accused of rape. Unsurprisingly he got told to f**k off.

My favourite ever bit of graffiti was in the Raploch, it was near the post office and must have been about 2005-2007 as that's when I worked at Prudential. It simply said "Jennifer Morrison's Gran is a robber". Brilliantly specific.

101 Posting lecture.

BB choses the sign to point towards himself.

34 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

A town in Bavaria

2781287338_9354669134.jpg

Slogan - please cum back again

8MB choses to make the sign to point away from himself.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

f7e80da82bb8219e645d150299899a56--town-names-british-humour.jpg

Mind The Gap.

P&B  experience tells.

My favourite ever bit of graffiti was in the Raploch, it was near the post office and must have been about 2005-2007 as that's when I worked at Prudential. It simply said "Jennifer Morrison's Gran is a robber". Brilliantly specific.
Maybe she was though.

On 30/12/2017 at 09:25, BigMartyn86 said:

It's less embarrassing than introducing himself as a Clyde player.

Barney Petrie is a grass.

Under a bridge in the town park in Glenrothes for at least 25 years.

Archived