Generic Angus Seaside Team #372 v Dry Husk FC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Change Thread Heading to Club With a proud 116 year history Versus 2 struggling Inverness Highland league rejects Thistle

Or  The  Club which won The Forfarshire Cup FOUR times in 116 years  V   A 21 year old club which won The Scottish Cup.

Wins over Brechin and having a slightly above average defence are the only things our fans have to get excited about these days. If we don't fluke our way up through the playoffs this year then the playing budget will be slashed for next year. We honestly might as well just fold.

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Wins over Brechin and having a slightly above average defence are the only things our fans have to get excited about these days. If we don't fluke our way up through the playoffs this year then the playing budget will be slashed for next year. We honestly might as well just fold.

Oh how the mighty fall. 

Caley are the only team to have really pumped us and are certainly not the best side I ve seen in the league. I d never be too hard on Darren or his assistant s this season as we re punching well above our weight but surely he's sussed out a different approach to this game . In the last 4 or 5 games we ve had the leagues 3 biggest teams on the ropes for long periods obviously down to backroom doing a bit of homework. So here's hoping we put up more of a fight on Saturday .

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Caley are the only team to have really pumped us and are certainly not the best side I ve seen in the league. I d never be too hard on Darren or his assistant s this season as we re punching well above our weight but surely he's sussed out a different approach to this game . In the last 4 or 5 games we ve had the leagues 3 biggest teams on the ropes for long periods obviously down to backroom doing a bit of homework. So here's hoping we put up more of a fight on Saturday .

Once the Dembele signing is confirmed then we will be flying. 

Archived