The Huge Rovers V Stranraer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zanatta seems to be the target for the boo boys this season. I get the impression he could score a hat trick in every game between now and the end of the season and some fans would still find something they weren't happy with.

8 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

Zanatta seems to be the target for the boo boys this season. I get the impression he could score a hat trick in every game between now and the end of the season and some fans would still find something they weren't happy with.

The same applies to our goalie g smith. Neither deserve the verbal abuse they are getting.

9 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

Smith, Herron and Davidson get more stick than Zannatta.

On 30/12/2017 at 20:03, Hank Scorpio said:

Missed the game today as I was at Newcastle v Brighton, which was absolutely fucking awful. Who missed the penalty?

Love this.....Two teams who's weekly wage could keep the Rovers going for ten years. There is a massive amount of pish in the world league.

Archived