Merry Christmas from Richey Edwards

I hope you all have a very good Christmas and that you enjoy whatever you are doing.

Thank you to everyone for making P&B a great forum and I am sure we will all have a great time in 2018 and beyond.

Take care and don't do anything your pal Richey wouldn't do.

Richey xxxxxx

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

The only bridge near me only has 10 ft drop.

My livingroom curtains have a 10ft drop.   Running them on curtain poles.   Folk that use rails are idiots. 

Interesting fact about the real Richey Edwards. His birthday was the 23rd of December and if he’d been born on Christmas Day his parents were going to call him Christmas Edwards.

James Dean Bradfield was named after his dad’s second favourite film star, after his mother refused to allow her son to be named Clint Eastwood Bradfield.

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Interesting fact about the real Richey Edwards. His birthday was the 23rd of December and if he’d been born on Christmas Day his parents were going to call him Christmas Edwards.

James Dean Bradfield was named after his dad’s second favourite film star, after his mother refused to allow her son to be named Clint Eastwood Bradfield.

Nicky Wire captained Wales at schoolboy level.

Sean Moore can play alot of instruments and was a prize winning trombone player in his youth.

Archived