Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot wait for this. Hopefully a good advert for the division on a "big" channel.

Has all the makings of a cracker, hopefully Davis back in for Gary mac. Anyone have an update on eckersleys injury? Would be fantastic if he makes it as I don't trust stelios for this one.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Dungdee U-shited, thank you very much.

We get called far worse on the Sevco threads tbf...... :whistle

ETA - I don't see what's so bad about having our own pet name for St Mirren. It's more a term of endearment than derogatory imo, and as mentioned above, there are far nastier names to be found on other threads/forums for certain teams.

Shite patter?? Maybe; but harmless nonetheless.

Just saying like....

9 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Will ex Dee Gary Mack put these venom loving drink driving rascals to the sword with yet another goal. The Mac loves a wee venture into the opposition box.

Don't tar us all with the same brush mate.... I fucking hate Venom..... More of a Chateau Lafite man myself!!! 8)

8 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Could be worse he might have posted a pic of a professional footballer drunk on Venom cocktails whilst at the wheel of his car.

Whataboutery thread for this pish.......

45 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Fucking state of this.

There are two types of people, those who do shit and those, incapable of doing shit, who just complain about everything.

I'll leave people to guess which category you fall into.

35 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Looks likes a Rohingya persecutor to me.  

Does this make sense in any way? I mean seriously, does anyone know what this idiot is ranting about.

The picture is clearly Vishnu, a god in the Hindu tradition. Rohingyas are Muslims who are being persecuted by the Myanmar government which is predominantly Buddhist - absolutely nothing to do with Hinduism.

6 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

There are two types of people, those who do shit and those, incapable of doing shit, who just complain about everything.

I'll leave people to guess which category you fall into.

Does this make sense in any way? I mean seriously, does anyone know what this idiot is ranting about.

The picture is clearly Vishnu, a god in the Hindu tradition. Rohingyas are Muslims who are being persecuted by the Myanmar government which is predominantly Buddhist - absolutely nothing to do with Hinduism.

f**k me, and there were people on here accusing you of lacking intelligence????? :shutup

:whistle

Archived