Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s an incredibly ridiculous statement.  We have shown in our unbeaten 7 game run since Ray McKinno left that we are very capable of playing fast effective football.  Our second goal against Livi on Saturday past (scored by McDonald) being a very good example of this.

This.

Our old and slow team have had no problem utterly dominating and  dispatching pretty much everything in its path (including the lightning fast Saints and PT's own Morton) since Ray left and took his tactics with him.

Have no fear whatsoever about Friday, although we may need to sort out a hibsesque emergency loan for left back before then.....    

Looking forward to this, although the season has a long way to go no matter the result.

Regarding the Robson 'evidence' without knowing the details and veracity of identities, including 'Logan Chalmers', while on the surface it looks bad, for me all it confirms is the danger of social media misuse.

To Friday night, although I'm planning to go behind the goals, a couple of older supporters enjoy a side view of the action: are tickets required for the St Mirren main stand, please? I'm only noticing prices on the official St Mirren site, no mention of tickets.

Looking forward to this, although the season has a long way to go no matter the result.
Regarding the Robson 'evidence' without knowing the details and veracity of identities, including 'Logan Chalmers', while on the surface it looks bad, for me all it confirms is the danger of social media misuse.
To Friday night, although I'm planning to go behind the goals, a couple of older supporters enjoy a side view of the action: are tickets required for the St Mirren main stand, please? I'm only noticing prices on the official St Mirren site, no mention of tickets.

Tickets are required for every stand. You should be able to get them from the ticket office in the main stand just before the game though. Although I reckon this will have a decent attendance so they may be stuck out near one of the corners. Otherwise you could buy them in advance and elect to pick them up on the day of the game (from a separate booth on the main stand close to the away end).

You can buy tickets on-line for the Main Stand but you must register for on-line purchases which are aimed at Buddies but we have supporters in Dundee so Dundee addresses are already registered. St Mirren fans (and anyone pretending to be) can usually purchase tickets for the Main Stand from the St Mirren Ticket Office at the Main Stand up until kickoff.  The Away Stands hold just under 1700 and the Arabs have only sold 600 so far so there should be plenty left.

21 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

2 hours ago, NorthBank said:

You can buy tickets on-line for the Main Stand but you must register for on-line purchases which are aimed at Buddies but we have supporters in Dundee so Dundee addresses are already registered. St Mirren fans (and anyone pretending to be) can usually purchase tickets for the Main Stand from the St Mirren Ticket Office at the Main Stand up until kickoff.  The Away Stands hold just under 1700 and the Arabs have only sold 600 so far so there should be plenty left.

I'm quite sure United posted something about having only 20 tickets left of our allocation?

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm quite sure United posted something about having only 20 tickets left of our allocation?

I assume Utd only asked for 600 tickets. The North Stand is Away only and holds just under the 1700. You should be able to buy a ticket from the Office in the North Stand if you turn up. And as your own ticket office states ...

Dundee United supporters have been allocated the North Stand and tickets will be available to purchase on match day. 

24 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

If United score more goals than the angry Maureens we will win this match IMHO (in my honest opinion). 

I hope we have a strong ref (referee) who will not be deceived by the Maureen histrionics.

God bless. 

Angry ? We are a friendly bunch of fans as for the team you will not have to worry about hammer throwers we don't have any but we do need one. The makings of a thrilling game may the Buddies come out on top

Don't know about a hard Brexit but it will be a hard exit out of our stadium for United fans leaving the stadium after your lose the game.

Not true. It was incredibly easy to leave the stand earlier in the season and we were back at the car in five minutes. We also missed most of the football traffic and made it home at a reasonable hour. So there.

30 minutes ago, Young gun said:

Who the f**k are these Dundonian galacticos,what a load of arrogant cnuts:rolleyes: 

^^^^ Maureen

19 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

And this Maureen patter is pish

^^^^ Maureen

16 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

This. I really, really don't get why it's meant to be either funny or insulting. Pitiful stuff.

^^^^ Maureen

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

As a United fan, i find this 'Maureen' patter deplorable. It was poor patter when it first came on the scene and time hasnt been kind to it

^^^^ Maureen sympathiser

Archived