Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a head's up... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/minutes-applause-st-mirren-game-11766242

St Mirren fans are set to honour a life-long Buddie who collapsed and died during a work night out.

David Murphy, 30, will be remembered with a minute’s applause on the half-hour at tonight’s clash with Dundee United.

The super-fan was a regular in the stands, cheering on the Saints with his family.

Personally I am not particularly optimistic about tonight. This is based purely on the fact that in recent times you can always rely on United to be completely underwhelming in any game of this magnitude, especially away from home. The more I think about it the more I would be happy with a draw. I am off to the pub shortly so my confidence might grow after 4 or 5 pints. 

7 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I've got £20 on the Fuddies tonight. I'll then take my winnings and whack it all on Morton this coming Tuesday. Spending money for Paris the week after. Job done.

Just googled Paris. Looks like a nice place. Have fun.

We usually make a c**t of these games, especially with a large travelling support so im not holding out much hope of a victory. A draw wouldnt be the worse result in the world and keeps our run going under Czaba

Archived