Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

Fyvie missing is great news for us buddies but with Scott Fraser in the team United still have a matchwinner. Stop him playing and we'll win the game.

Before our game at Greenhill Road I was expecting utd to beat us after the shambles down in greenock. Obviously I was wrong,  just like I was when I expected us to win up at Tannadice in the next game. 

Gladly sitting on the fence for this 1 and hoping for the best  (St mirren win). 

Should be a cracking game if the best of both teams turn up and hopefully won't be ruined by any dodgy refereeing.

Although not quite the 6 pointer yet it's  a massive statement of intent if we can go out and win this.

Mon the Saints 

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May the best team win don't mind seeing my team lose as long  as they gave it their best it's when you see a poor performance that pulls you down. United are going great guns but so are Saints this is why this will be a top game to watch. For the fans from Dundee have a safe journey down and up Saints fans hopefully we do it. Due to self empyment I won't make the game however have made a nice lamb curry plus pakora for some locals coming round to mine to watch the game who are dirty flithy  old scum fans can't change the smelly b*****ds out with football they are good lads though.

May the best team win don't mind seeing my team lose as long  as they gave it their best it's when you see a poor performance that pulls you down. United are going great guns but so are Saints this is why this will be a top game to watch. For the fans from Dundee have a safe journey down and up Saints fans hopefully we do it. Due to self empyment I won't make the game however have made a nice lamb curry plus pakora for some locals coming round to mine to watch the game who are dirty flithy  old scum fans can't change the smelly b*****ds out with football they are good lads though.
Don't think this game will be on unfortunately the weather for this area is horrible tomorrow.

Don't think the pitch is an issue as the USH is doing its job, with the players training on it today. It's more  the access and approach roads that will be a  cause  for concern if the forecast of heavy snow is accurate.

The council have had plenty notice with the forecast so they better get their arses in gear and do what's required or I'll be firing off a stiff letter to The Times.

Don't think the pitch is an issue as the USH is doing its job, with the players training on it today. It's more  the access and approach roads that will be a  cause  for concern if the forecast of heavy snow is accurate.

Yip it will be the police that gets it called off I suspect as they did with the Aberdeen game a few seasons ago.

12 minutes ago, Young gun said:

I know sarcasm doesn’t work well on here! Don’t laugh now:rolleyes:

Will BT Sport not help to get the game on.?

A couple of trucks with Sutton and crew on board firing grit on surrounding roads?:thumsup2

Hot air more like

Archived