Ross' Resplendency .vs. Csaba's Shenanigans - 29/12 - 19:45

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If this happens we should decide the game through a snowball fight between the two sets of players.

We definitely have the best snowball fighters in the league...

Naw, none of them would even get on the bench for the Buddies.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

f**k Ludovic Roy. Jammy b*****d.

Of all the players, why does Ludo get it? Surely someone like Junior who was outstanding for us, particularly against you, then pretty shite for you? 

14 hours ago, GAD said:

...One of the most memorable full club meltdowns in Scottish football. Club statements, grassing to the SFA, Arab fans reporting Jim Goodwin to the police and weeks of daily breakdowns from Dundee United fans on here and on Twitter. 

I had forgotten all about that...  was there not a Jim Goodwin # trending on Twitter too?

I guess that goes some way to explaining the wankery thats been put on here. 

Bless.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I had forgotten all about that...  was there not a Jim Goodwin # trending on Twitter too?

I guess that goes some way to explaining the wankery thats been put on here. 

Bless.

Do you ever post anything of any substance?  How do you think Friday night will go and have you ever heard Csaba answer a question in less than five minutes?

28 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Initially I was wary of this game, but after seeing the responses from the United fans it's clear they are absolutely shitting it.

Understandable really.

Our win won't be by a lot of goals, but we will dominate this lot on the park.

Based on your contributions on the DU thread about the Robson issue, I have utmost confidence in your ability to support your argument that we are absolutely shitting it, based on posts from Arabs on this thread.

Can't wait.......

#MacArabnotshittingit

16 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I have utmost confidence in your ability to support your argument that we are absolutely shitting it, based on posts from Arabs on this thread.

Can't wait.......

#MacArabnotshittingit

Oh, that's simple. As we all know anyone from or connected to Dundee are liars therefore anything said on here is diametrically opposite to how they are actually feeling. :D

I would have thought that was obvious.. :whistle

1 hour ago, Buddist Monk said:

Initially I was wary of this game, but after seeing the responses from the United fans it's clear they are absolutely shitting it.

Understandable really.

Our win won't be by a lot of goals, but we will dominate this lot on the park.

If I'm honest, my only fear about tomorrow night is somehow striking up a conversation with you and subsequently dying of boredom.

Just now, Sarto Mutiny said:

If I'm honest, my only fear about tomorrow night is somehow striking up a conversation with you and subsequently dying of boredom.

See.. shitting it.

I expect many United fans to be absolutely beelin' come Saturday morning with accusations of diving, cheating and all round bad refereeing.

It's going to be fun.. :D

See.. shitting it.
I expect many United fans to be absolutely beelin' come Saturday morning with accusations of diving, cheating and all round bad refereeing.
It's going to be fun.. [emoji3]
Think you need to shut the f**k up this is garenteed to come back and bite you on the ass.

4 minutes ago, elvis said:
9 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:
See.. shitting it.
It's going to be fun.. emoji3.png

Think you need to shut the f**k up this is garenteed to come back and bite you on the ass.

I hold no truck with superstitious supererogation. ;)

Shame for Fyvie that he looks to be out long term as he is a great player but great news for us, definitely weakens United. Hopefully don't allow that big diddy Durnan to prance about the pitch doing what he wants this time as he is very suspect. Davis back in beside Baird and looks as if Eckersley is out for a while so Stelios is the natural replacement for him, otherwise same team as usual. Hopefully Stelios plays like he did at Palmerston and not as he did against Dumbarton. 

Just thankful we don't have Lionel Messi up against us this week.    

6 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Shame for Fyvie that he looks to be out long term as he is a great player but great news for us, definitely weakens United. Hopefully don't allow that big diddy Durnan to prance about the pitch doing what he wants this time as he is very suspect. Davis back in beside Baird and looks as if Eckersley is out for a while so Stelios is the natural replacement for him, otherwise same team as usual. Hopefully Stelios plays like he did at Palmerston and not as he did against Queen of the South. 

Just thankful we don't have Lionel Messi up against us this week.    

Who did you play against at Palmerston?

47 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Shame for Fyvie that he looks to be out long term as he is a great player but great news for us, definitely weakens United. .    

Jeez ,  Fyvie had a big fat arse when we destroyed them earlier this season , imagine what it'll be like if he's out for 6 months !

Archived