Hearts v Hibs

20 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

A big hand to the auld inadequates boys on a certain Edinburgh football club messageboard, whose gushing torrents of tears about ABSOLUTELY FUCKING EVERYTHING last night are not only giving me succour during this crippling time of hangover, but - if I'm honest - a bit of a podge on.

"AH'VE WROTE TAE THE CLUB AND MAH MSP BECAUSE THE HAND SOAP WASNAE SCENTED!!!!!!"

Lang may your lum reek, lads.

pond.png

Every single club forum on the internet has more than its fair share of Tom Paris' and Craigiejambos so let's not go down that rabbit hole because nobody's coming out of it looking good. 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Every single club forum on the internet has more than its fair share of Tom Paris' and Craigiejambos so let's not go down that rabbit hole because nobody's coming out of it looking good. 

Lets not even begin to go into the Facebook group pages either

20 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Over shree calendar years since the yams have beat us.

Image result for talkhearts

Time flies, it seems just like a few months ago when our youth team were beating your first team home and away ensuring your relegation into the Championship.

You liked it so much you stayed there for shree years. :)

3 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I left straight after the final whistle, but I heard that Hibs fans stayed back celebrating a draw.

Was that a lot of nonsense? 

True story.

2 hours ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Aye mate, I was still there when they turned the lights off.

Lies.

29 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

How riled is this King Joey c**t? Add in a few angry poppy stealers and we’ve got a perfect storm.

Hey min, I feel that it’s time that you guys got over it. Just my opinion like. Ken?

On 12/28/2017 at 19:58, Joe Terrapin said:

But what about the time of the pass?

Serious question Hearts fans. Were you happy with last night's performance and what Levein is doing to you as a team? Are you happy playing at home on a shortened manipulated pitch to suit your 'game' and not having one shot on target? Are you happy paying money to see that week in week out and is the occasional fluke performance enough to keep you from chucking it. Even when you were spending outwith your means I never remember any occasion when Hearts were a good team to watch. Yes you got your 1-5 which seems to be the be all and end all for some but even that was helped by a home boy referee. You seem as a fan base to be one transfer window away from being satisfied and even talk after last night seems indicate the majority still think that even though you literally don't have a pot to piss in. Plenty seriously seem to think that Levein will conjour up a miracle in January and have you challenging for second.   Several of your players seem incapable of passing to a team mate. Your new stadium isn't even as big as you hoped it would be. I'm 53 and I've seen my fair share of shit Hibs teams but inbetween the dire times there has been more than a few occasions where the football has been worth paying for. I've yet to see a Hearts team that doesn't play turgid anti football and I'm pretty sure that if for some reason I had grown up supporting maroon I'd have given up long ago. This isn't a reaction to last nights game, we should have won but didn't and we move on but at least I have some hope that my team will at least try to play decent football in the hope of winning a football game. What  do you hope for?

So 5-1 final (which you reference) or 4-0 semi -final , Mark De Vries 5-1 game or a few others where we stuck away 4 are turgid  anti-football. Hearts play good football everybit as often as hibs. Surprisingly as a hibs fan you disagree. As a Hearts fan when hibs were spending outwith their means under Duff and Gray and prior to their debt forgiveness from RBS, I cannot remember seeing much decent football from the team in green with the exception of Turnbulls Tornadoes. I think that is the nature of a football fans perspective on their nearest neighbours. I am under no illusions about my team, not sure you can say the same.

Archived