Hearts v Hibs

It’s ridiculous sums of money for something so simple, an I phone cello taped to each cross bar would be able to tell the ref if the ball had crossed the line or not.

Stick a go pro on each post at every stadium in the league, have the footage streamed back tae Ian Cathros laptop in a wee shed somewhere in the middle of the country. He kin nerd it up and relay the decision tae the refs via walkie talkie. Piece of piss

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

But what about the time of the pass?

Serious question Hearts fans. Were you happy with last night's performance and what Levein is doing to you as a team? Are you happy playing at home on a shortened manipulated pitch to suit your 'game' and not having one shot on target? Are you happy paying money to see that week in week out and is the occasional fluke performance enough to keep you from chucking it. Even when you were spending outwith your means I never remember any occasion when Hearts were a good team to watch. Yes you got your 1-5 which seems to be the be all and end all for some but even that was helped by a home boy referee. You seem as a fan base to be one transfer window away from being satisfied and even talk after last night seems indicate the majority still think that even though you literally don't have a pot to piss in. Plenty seriously seem to think that Levein will conjour up a mirical in January and have you challenging for second.   Several of your players seem incapable of passing to a team mate. Your new stadium isn't even as big as you hoped it would be. I'm 53 and I've seen my fair share of shit Hibs teams but inbetween the dire times there has been more than a few occasions where the football has been worth paying for. I've yet to see a Hearts team that doesn't play turgid anti football and I'm pretty sure that if for some reason I had grown up supporting maroon I'd have given up long ago. This isn't a reaction to last nights game, we should have won but didn't and we move on but at least I have some hope that my team will at least try to play decent football in the hope of winning a football game. What  do you hope for?

FFS :lol:

3 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Serious question Hearts fans. Were you happy with last night's performance and what Levein is doing to you as a team? Are you happy playing at home on a shortened manipulated pitch to suit your 'game' and not having one shot on target? Are you happy paying money to see that week in week out and is the occasional fluke performance enough to keep you from chucking it. Even when you were spending outwith your means I never remember any occasion when Hearts were a good team to watch. Yes you got your 1-5 which seems to be the be all and end all for some but even that was helped by a home boy referee. You seem as a fan base to be one transfer window away from being satisfied and even talk after last night seems indicate the majority still think that even though you literally don't have a pot to piss in. Plenty seriously seem to think that Levein will conjour up a mirical in January and have you challenging for second.   Several of your players seem incapable of passing to a team mate. Your new stadium isn't even as big as you hoped it would be. I'm 53 and I've seen my fair share of shit Hibs teams but inbetween the dire times there has been more than a few occasions where the football has been worth paying for. I've yet to see a Hearts team that doesn't play turgid anti football and I'm pretty sure that if for some reason I had grown up supporting maroon I'd have given up long ago. This isn't a reaction to last nights game, we should have won but didn't and we move on but at least I have some hope that my team will at least try to play decent football in the hope of winning a football game. What  do you hope for?

What in the name of f**k is this?!

3 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

:)

we’ve played better football than hibs for most of my life. Check the league tables over the last 40 years.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

It's a miricil that it's taken so long for someone to say it tbh.

The day we stop playing turgid anti football is the day I chuck it in for good. Its really all I care about. That and the continued persecution of Catholics in Scotland. 

9 hours ago, scottxs said:

Look everyone the ball was over the line. But the linesman never saw it that way. Remember he sees it in real time with 1 angle we can see replays from all angles. As for the handball decisions it’s a case of win some lose some.

I seen it from my seat behind the goals so how he never saw it I have no fucking idea.

8 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

And? It's completely inconclusive at best that he's not in line with the ball.

Craigeboy doesn't seem to understand that when the ball is played Shaw is not offside. Just because he is ahead of the man there doesn't mean he is ahead of the ball.

The meltdown from this game is amazing. Just a few weeks ago they drew with Celtic and were dancing in the streets. Then the start of meltdown central began when we beat Celtic 4-0. Hibs hated that score more than Celtic fans did. So how come they’re not celebrating a draw against us. Strange creatures

3 hours ago, scottxs said:

The meltdown from this game is amazing. Just a few weeks ago they drew with Celtic and were dancing in the streets. Then the start of meltdown central began when we beat Celtic 4-0. Hibs hated that score more than Celtic fans did. So how come they’re not celebrating a draw against us. Strange creatures

aAuBT9tWRw6BWzd3g1kO_Confused%20Ryan%20O

The reason that Hibs fans are not celebrating a draw is because it's the mentality of a loser. We should be beating Hearts every time we play them and a draw is simply not good enough for a team that's used to winning trophies. I was absolutely fuming at full time and I trust Lennon to put that right in the cup game.

Don't get me wrong I have a few mates that support Hearts and I honestly don't grudge them the draw, I'm actually quite happy for them as results like this don't come around very often.

It's Roy Of The Rovers stuff.

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

The reason that Hibs fans are not celebrating a draw is because it's the mentality of a loser. We should be beating Hearts every time we play them and a draw is simply not good enough for a team that's used to winning trophies. I was absolutely fuming at full time and I trust Lennon to put that right in the cup game.

I left straight after the final whistle, but I heard that Hibs fans stayed back celebrating a draw.

Was that a lot of nonsense? 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I left straight after the final whistle, but I heard that Hibs fans stayed back celebrating a draw.

Was that a lot of nonsense? 

Funny, i'm pretty sure Hibs scored in that game and Hearts didn't trouble Marciano once.

15 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Funny, i'm pretty sure Hibs scored in that game and Hearts didn't trouble Marciano once.

Did Hibs score?   I could have sworn it was a draw. 

Archived