Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hearts have turned into an impenetrable force. 1-0.  Stockton with a late winner.

I was almost willing to take you seriously, but then you ruined it by saying Stockton will score...

We've been much better lately but we're not at that stage yet where we can come from behind regularly to get 3pts IMO. Hibs have that just now. A win at home would get the fans back on board and could set us up for a good second half of the season.

nap - Leveinball, try and go ahead, then grind out a win.  (Worked well last time lol)

Side bets - Berra to smash mcginn and no corners first 25 minutes.

Add. - f**k hibs.

Merry christmas c***s!

Hibs won't win at Tynecastle in either of the two upcoming games. They'll come looking for a point here. We'll win at least one of the two.

Eight unbeaten for the Hertz after this, hopefully via a win.

9 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

8 hours drinking before an evening derby, the stuff dreams are made of.

I can see absolutely nothing going wrong, I envisage rival fans walking towards the ground hand in hand, exchanging gifts and plenty of polite applause if the other team scores.

Should be good.

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

I can see absolutely nothing going wrong, I envisage rival fans walking towards the ground hand in hand, exchanging gifts and plenty of polite applause if the other team scores.

Should be good.

Absolutely no possible way anything could go wrong. Both sets of fans sharing mulled wine, singing christmas carols and celebrating the fine city of Edinburgh.

54 minutes ago, mackenzie43 said:

Feeling good for this one, a win yesterday was required. Hearts, to be fair to them, have been on a good run, but are still a poor footballing team. It'll be a tough battle on Tynecastle's pitch, but think we'll edge it. Another 2-1 to the Hibs. 

heh.png

Archived