Dundee v Celtic

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't expecting anything from this but still dissapointed with the performance. Let Celtic boss the midfield and no urgency going forward. Think McCann set the team up to fail with his tactics though, trying to out pass Celtic is madness, you have to smash them in midfield then break with pace like Hearts showed.

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Moussa honestly looks like a competition winner.
Celtic were barely out of 1st gear there.

Is Marcus Haber injured again?  Last season he tended to play well against Celtic so I am curious as to why he wasn't playing today

I always write games against this mob off beforehand but am almost always still left disappointed afterwards. Thankfully it’s not these games that will make or break our season.
Good to see the two young lads get on although I’m not sure Henvey had a touch.
Big game v the farmers.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Utter shitebaggery from Clancy. And with the location of the drop ball too. Should have been on the penalty spot and contested for a rammy. 

There was a debate on this previously.  A team can contest a dropped ball and the referee is unable to stop them.

We'll pump these diddies

We shouldn't be losing this. Celtic are shite

Quite fancy us to win this tbh.

Into this bunch of f**ks.

Thank you.

I hope the pitch is nice and slick so we can get right through these pretend Irish c***s.

2-1 Dundee [emoji120]

For the rest of Scottish football, we will win this game.

Totally agree but I’ve got a mad inkling we might sneak something today.

Dundee 3 Celtic 2

[emoji6] [emoji108]

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Is Marcus Haber injured again?  Last season he tended to play well against Celtic so I am curious as to why he wasn't playing today

McCann fell out with Haber a while back (along with others) and seemed to spend the summer trying to force him out. He seemed to have been a bit more involved lately but I notice he wasn't on the bench today so maybe he's injured right enough or maybe he was just double booked with a fashion shoot. Who knows?

McCann fell out with Haber a while back (along with others) and seemed to spend the summer trying to force him out. He seemed to have been a bit more involved lately but I notice he wasn't on the bench today so maybe he's injured right enough or maybe he was just double booked with a fashion shoot. Who knows?
Come on recently as we humped Thistle but didn't look fucked.

Archived