Hamilton v Kilmarnock

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, I don't think the actual call off itself is the source of the rage, it's the circumstances.  The weather wasn't a surprise - it must have been colder and snowier than that in Hamilton before - could have been dealt with a whole lot better.  Why wasn't the pitch tended to the day before?

1 hour ago, theauldyin said:

Hamilton a f^^king joke of a club. they bring  nothing to the SPL, mickey mouse ground, no support and no f^^king money quicker they go doon the better

Stunning lack of self-awareness.

Kilmarnock play in front of 3 thousand home fans most weeks, have a poor travelling support, play on a dreadful plastic pitch and prior to the arrival of Steve Clarke, have been clinging onto league survival each season for years now.

Few things make me cringe on here more than fans of diddy clubs trying to lord it over fellow diddies by acting like an Old Firm fan.

More than half  of the clubs in our league could be described as ‘tin pot who bring nothing to the league’.

I hope this helps.

Just now, Hammer Jag said:

Stunning lack of self-awareness.

Kilmarnock play in front of 3 thousand home fans most weeks, have a poor travelling support, play on a dreadful plastic pitch and prior to the arrival of Steve Clarke, have been clinging onto league survival each season for years now.

Few things make me cringe on here more than fans of diddy clubs trying to lord it over fellow diddies by acting like an Old Firm fan.

More than half  of the clubs in our league could be described as ‘tin pot who bring nothing to the league’.

I hope this helps.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the noise of Sir Steve's brilliance.

Image result for steve clarke

10 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

Total clusterfuck from a total pub team .

Canning didn’t fancy it the night against a club on the up . Hamilton fans on here making a total arse out of themselves. Their SLO on Twitter a bigger bum than forty arses . Cannot wait till we turn up in rearranged fixture and pump yous . 

Whilst we out number you in the away end . 

Tin pot club 

9 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

Won f**k all and never will Hamilton . 

Dont even dislike you , pity more than anything . Your support is atrocious, manager is a total idiot , half your players are jail bait . 

Thugs on the park because you can’t play football , if no just deliberately get game postponed . Canny wait for another 4-0 trouncing of you 

9 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

Hopefully nature sweeps you into the oblivion . 

Couple of Delboys

1 hour ago, Cmac1869 said:

Tell you something we are a much bigger club than Partick or Hamilton will ever be . 

Shouldnt you still be licking your wounds after the absolute pumping we gave you .

tenor.gif

Embrace the seethe, be at one with it.

Well fan in peace.  I thought all pitches, irrespective of the type of surface, had to have some form of pitch protection.  I thought Accies had undersoil heating - no?  At least they did have a few years ago.  Also it seems odd that the groundsman was salting the pitch. 

Can't believe Hamilton (and now Partick) fans have now out-seethed us.

For the record - we are a much bigger and more successful club than either of these two clubs. The fact anyone is trying to dispute this is quite embarrassing for those involved.

Archived