Falkirk 0 v The Dobbie Machine.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alan Martin can get in the sea. Please tell me we didn’t give him a 2 year deal?
It's clear you were sold a dud. Sorry about that. We'll swap him and Scott Gallacher pre-match on Saturday.

In all seriousness do Queens fancy turning this around? It'd be appreciated. Just remember, we turned Stephen Dobbie into the man he us today.

We've played some nice stuff, after slaughtering him pre match I reckon Longridge has been fantastic so far.
QoTS don't look like the same team that's hammered us twice this year.

It’s because we’re not. We’re missing our best centre half, full back and defensive midfielder.

Deserved lead imo and tbh we’re pretty unlucky to concede but was a good free-kick from Dobbie for his usual goal.

I slated the team pre-match but fair play to Hartley it’s worked so far. Not really a failure in the team either. The back 5 are pretty much solid, Longridge and Hippo putting in plenty of effort up front and Sibbs and Taiwo absolutely dominating the middle of the park. Even played some great stuff at times.

Big 45 minutes ahead. Hopefully the late goal doesn’t effect the confidence.

12 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

We’ve already beaten Falkirk 4-1 and 4-2 this season. 4-3 is a stick-on IMO.

It's fucking not even in doubt. I predicted that outcome some time back in this thread. Even down to us getting a 3-0 lead.

Just put myself down on my own Dead Pool'18 lineup.

Archived