The Invincibles v Forfar.

1 minute ago, Wullie McNaught said:

How many senior clubs compete for the Ayrshire cup...

None, Killie have it and they'll no longer play for it, 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wullie McNaught said:

So it’s not even worthy of being called a trinket. Deary me.

The opposite, Killie prefer to keep it on their balance sheet than risk losing it.

1 minute ago, Wullie McNaught said:

emoji106.png

Just bantering anyway, I'm glad Killie don't want to play for it, others disagree, absence makes the heart grow fonder is my attitude to it.

Just now, Wullie McNaught said:

Och aye. Seems a bit shity that killie have put the mockers on it though.

I think it has a value of £50k or so and that's what both clubs agreed to the last time it was played for, can't play "winner takes all" then moan and whine at a later date when you did't win.

I think it has a value of £50k or so and that's what both clubs agreed to the last time it was played for, can't play "winner takes all" then moan and whine at a later date when you did't win.

Seems fair enough I suppose. I think the fife cups worth about twenty quid [emoji23]

3 hours ago, Panda Pies said:
5 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:
If there is any doubt to this game it will be from water not frost. Highly unlikely to be off given the Prestwick airport weather readings for the last 24 hours and the forecast.

^^^^^^^ doesn't know about the permafrost on the stand side.

Thankfully it's chucking it down.

10 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

In the groundsman we trust :rolleyes: travelled from Edinburgh at 12 and was blanketed with snow until Kilwinning.

Even god knows the good people are at the other side of the  bay.

Don’t know why given that Forfar are total dug meat but I’ve got a bad feeling about this game. I think it’s underestimated how much we miss Robbie Crawford and it sounds like his injury is a bad one.

We have been gash for a few weeks now getting lucky late goals against Alloa, Albion Rovers and Queens Park. Even against East Fife where we ran out convincing winners in the end, East Fife could of been out of site by halftime. 

For this I’d go: 

Hart

Ferguson 

Rose

Higgins 

Boyle

McDaid

Geggan

Adams

Moffat

Moore

Shankland

Subs- Avci, Reid , Gilmour, McGuffie, Forrest, Faulds, Murphy

Think this game has come along at the perfect time for us. If we can get a big win then it could send us on another run.

Moore has been great this season and is our top scorer but I still don’t see him starting this and quite rightly imo. He’s far better coming off the bench in the second half and being able to run at tired legs. Starting with the 3 strikers hasn’t really worked out the same way we all thought it would and Moffat is wasted in midfield.

Starting 2 up top gives us better options off the bench and subs have won us a few games this season so it’s important to have sufficient firepower to bring into the game.

Saying that I’d go,

Hart

Ferguson
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Geggan
Adams
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Doc is 50/50 but I’m presuming he won’t play.

4-0 Ayr with Moffat, Shankland x2 and Moore scoring.

Archived