Dumbarton vs Falkirk

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

No code, read back a few posts (it is, just to save you time) and apparently their destinations are already settled.

My info might be a lot of shite right enough!

To be honest I wasn't sure if Young Gun's post held a secret answer. If you piece together the second letter of every word it says "RORY LOY IS JOINING STENNY" or something.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

To be honest I wasn't sure if Young Gun's post held a secret answer. If you piece together the second letter of every word it says "RORY LOY IS JOINING STENNY" or something.

Not quite Bletchley Park standard of code breaking.

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

Wouldnt like to think we would punt our 2 strikers to teams in the same division ?

I would agree with you but common sense in pretty short supply at TFS just now.

Ideally the two of them would screw the nut, start behaving like professionals (Loy looked good on Tuesday to be fair) and stay with us, wont hold my breath though.

This thread seemed quite interesting at the start but is now total shit. Let's get back on topic with decent chat.

I predict a hard game for us on Saturday. I always worry that games like this could see us come unstuck and to some extent undo some of the good work that has seen us get some daylight from the relegation play off spot. In saying that some of that is down to Falkirk. I would happily take a draw but be delighted with the 3 points.

Falkirk may also see this game as another stepping stone to recovery and a win here for them would be a great shot in the arm going into the new year when the transfer window opens.

I predict a 2-1 sons win and to maintain the momentum that seen us going 6 games unbeaten until narrow defeat to ICT.

Looks like only long-term injury victims (Free Danny) Handling, G.Gal and Mark Stewart will be out for this one - although it's positive to hear that Stewart has started light training again so quickly.

Get Nade up top - blast a solid 60 minutes out of him, and then put the SeaGal up top to see if it works better than Morrison. If it does, great, if not then move him out wide when Froxy comes off and bring Morrison on. Hopefully Froxy will be back and properly fit again as having two guys as intelligent as him and the Prince in the same team would be a massive bonus.

Scott Gallacher

Sam Wardrop Andy Dowie Craig Barr Chris McLaughlin

Kyle Hutton Stuart Carswell

Ally Roy Tom Walsh Dimitris Froxylias

Christian Nade

Would probably take a draw tbqh, but a win would be an ideal way to start of our wee run of games. Stevie should be targeting seven points from nine during the next week and a bit I reckon.

It's a must not lose match for me, but it's a great chance for 3 points at the start of a good run of home fixtures. If the squad aren't right up for this one we're in bother. I'd like to see Nade start too but I fear he's not got it in him any more. I think he'll start Morrison, quite possibly Froxylias too.

As a side note, I hear Brabco have arranged a charm offensive "presentation" of sorts over the new stadium move which will be done in the community suite pre-match (a speech and a short video is what I'm hearing). No idea if they'll be taking questions. The fact they haven't publicised this perplexes me slightly - if you're looking for support surely you want to ensure as many of the support show up? Given that barely anyone is in the bar until about 2:45pm and I fail to see how this will be a success for them.

On 21/12/2017 at 10:39, Reggie Perrin said:

I would agree with you but common sense in pretty short supply at TFS just now.

Ideally the two of them would screw the nut, start behaving like professionals (Loy looked good on Tuesday to be fair) and stay with us, wont hold my breath though.

I didnt see anything in Loy in Tuesday to suggest he was looking good, the Loy of old and last season at St Mirren would have chased and harried, Hippo and him looked like they were out there cause they had to be.

Dumbarton appear to be on decent form at home as per results, I hope we stick with the three at the back as they looked solid but we need more from the wing backs and on a bumpy pitch will prove that bit difficult. I dont think its gonna be pretty and shows how our season has went when you hope for a draw.....

Archived