Dumbarton vs Falkirk

The Sons host the Bairns in a battle for the play-off. I don't expect us to change much about the team, Froxylias being the only player I expect may come back in but I think starting him on the bench may be the best option.  A win would be absolutely huge for us going into these next 3 games, all 3 are at home and winnable. If we did win them all then we'd be sitting in a very strong position going into the new year.

For Falkirk, the weather report doesn't look favourable and I doubt there will be any problems with the game going ahead. Their performance last night seems to have been slightly improved on what has gone before, I expect a shitfesting of a game, perhaps from both sides.

How many tickets have you guys sold?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

The temp stand isn't ready yet?! This is going to be Green Day at Bellahouston Park all over again.

I suppose as a back up you could do what the St Mirren fans did - take 4 cans of jakey lager and some cringeworthy sign that a teenage girl made up, pay £3 to go up the Castle and watch the first half with a restricted view, before being told the Castle is closing and you need to leave.  

I suppose as a back up you could do what the St Mirren fans did - take 4 cans of jakey lager and some cringeworthy sign that a teenage girl made up, pay £3 to go up the Castle and watch the first half with a restricted view, before being told the Castle is closing and you need to leave.  

Ensure the sign has a cartoon animal painted on it for extra dramatic effect.

13 minutes ago, Young gun said:

•  
  • Reggie Perrin
  • Gold Members
  • 843 posts
  • My Team : Falkirk
  On 25/07/2017 at 19:24,  Rovers1992/1993 said: 

emoji38.png

Aye, so you would. emoji38.png

Scott McDonald and James Keatings will be a better front 2 than about 4-5 teams in the top league have. 

Not a chance I would swap. Loy and Austin are already developing a great partnership.

@the  moonster remember this ?

Quality post, would read again.

26 minutes ago, Young gun said:

•  
  • Reggie Perrin
  • Gold Members
  • 843 posts

emoji38.png

Scott McDonald and James Keatings will be a better front 2 than about 4-5 teams in the top league have. 

Not a chance I would swap. Loy and Austin are already developing a great partnership.

Some sort of Code?? 

CarParks, partnerships, Swaps.....' dogging talk' :o

2 hours ago, Young gun said:

•  
  • Reggie Perrin
  • Gold Members
  • 843 posts

emoji38.png

Wtf is this utter abomination from our obsessed St Mirren fan?

•  
  • scorcherannual1974.png.bb245f174282d8eff4c4451c0cda291c.thumb.png.723bb1c270486d4c0fc3af3f56f8d35c.png
  • Gold Members
  • 843 posts
Posted July 25
[emoji38]

Aye, so you would. [emoji38]

My eyes bleed trying to decode this post.

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

I've got a stalker!

Don't know whether to be creeped out or flattered.

At the time the pair of arseholes were actually playing well, now it seems they are both for the exit in a few days and they wont be missed.

I'm struggling to decipher the code, but is that Loy and Austin you're talking about?

Hope Stevie chats them up on Saturday if it is.

Just now, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I'm struggling to decipher the code, but is that Loy and Austin you're talking about?

Hope Stevie chats them up on Saturday if it is.

No code, read back a few posts (it is, just to save you time) and apparently their destinations are already settled.

My info might be a lot of shite right enough!

Archived