Dumbarton vs Falkirk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Jessie has been into us for ages though. Long before Houston correctly pointed put they are a team of journeymen.

His kids arent stuck in  his old school hillbilly ways......

dukes 1.jpg

DANNY HANDLING IS ON THE BENCH!!!!

David Wilson, Nade and Froxy in for Ally Roy, Morrison and the SeaGal.

Hope this doesn't mean Walsh will be back on the wing. He's been a different player through the middle. Can't see any other option unless Div Wilson is out there.

1 hour ago, ilostmyself said:

What's the deal with the Dumbarton stadium? Are you definitely leaving it or is it just proposals at the minute?

The majority shareholders of DFC (BrabCo) have shown us plans & sketches of a new Stadium on the edge of town. Absolutely nothing has been given planning consent so far.

24 minutes ago, Russ said:

Delighted with Loy starting tbh.

Today’s the day he starts to get his form back imo.

Perfect conditions for him today.......open park, wind blowing like fuk and a pitch that has as many bumps on it as the Queen of the South artificial one.

Fingers crossed should be fine being up against so many journeymen.

I do hope he does come good, tho its time like this its been more probable we would get a tune out of Harris first........yes, thats how bad its been

47 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I seem to recall a statement that Aaron Muirhead "would not play for the club again" some months ago. Maybe after the DA game at EEP.

He's been ever present since.

funnily enough RB it also came up in conversation in my wee local just last weekend. Not only is he ever present, but on occasion, captain too.  

5 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

funnily enough RB it also came up in conversation in my wee local just last weekend. Not only is he ever present, but on occasion, captain too.  

Whooft. I wouldn't like to have made a definitive statement like that. That might be a tad embarrassing.

Archived