Tannadice Terrors v Livi Lions 23/12/17

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off work now for two weeks. Pre and post match pints tomorrow....
giphy.gif
Will be in the Heggy tomorrow for a beverage or two. Wonder if they will have the Classico on or will we have to sit through the Sevco match?

30 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Getting up at two in the morning after a few bevies is not recommended .

Can't get up at 2am if you haven't gone to bed yet!!!

giphy.gif

Only kidding I'll be in bed by 8pm.

16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Will be in the Heggy tomorrow for a beverage or two. Wonder if they will have the Classico on or will we have to sit through the Sevco match?

I was told a couple of months ago that what us plebs watch in the Hegarty Suite is in the fate of the Tannadice elite in the hospitality suites up the stairs. 

Wasn't planning on going to this one after the hole that Christmas has put in my pocket but managed to save just enough for it, hopefully students count as concessions otherwise I'll be finding the nearest pub :lol:

Looking forward to it even though I think we might get pumped, haven't been to Tannadice before other than walking past it to go to the uglier stadium across the road. 

Alexander; Lithgow, Halkett, Gallagher; Penrice, Byrne, Pittman, Jacobs, Mullin; Boyd, Todorov.

Hoping wee Boyd will hit one in from 25 yards, looked a tidy wee player with quick feet when he was dribbling, and likes to try his luck from outside the box, didn't hit the target on Tues though but maybe get his eye in on Sat. Would start Toddy up front for this game too, I think Boyd would get balls laid off to him from Toddy as the target man.

Utd have been the worst team I have seen this season at the Vale , every year theirs always one team that f**ks yer season up and for that reason I fully expect Livi to come away with at least one point ...mon the Lions 

29 minutes ago, snorkie said:

Utd have been the worst team I have seen this season at the Vale , every year theirs always one team that f**ks yer season up and for that reason I fully expect Livi to come away with at least one point ...mon the Lions 

United are the worst team that I have seen at the Vale this season too mate tbf

Will be pretty much the same players today, completely different team.......

Archived