Confirmed January Transfers

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin nisbit ,Just like a said would happen two weeks ago to get shot down by people not in the no , what can one say but ha ha , just hope he does better than his last loan period one goal in over twenty games so let’s do better.

Just now, Rangeman said:

Kevin nisbit ,Just like a said would happen two weeks ago to get shot down by people not in the no , what can one say but ha ha , just hope he does better than his last loan period one goal in over twenty games so let’s do better.

Did ye, aye?

It was pretty well known that he was the striker we missed out on prior to QOS game. Two goals for Ayr United by the way.

1 minute ago, Rangeman said:

Nobody shot you down for saying we were in for Nisbet, you were shot down for talking complete and utter shite. Bragging about being told things that were fairly common knowledge is not a good look btw.

If everyone new we were signing nisbet how did no one say  I smell a joby 

Possibly because if someone just randomly popped in and said "I smell a joby", everyone would think they were batshit crazy. And how would everyone know "I smell a joby" meant they knew Nisbet was signing? It's a helluva code to crack tbf.

Just now, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Falkirk were still paying that wage thief? I thought United were mugs.

Been a good servant to us  but really should have went 18months ago. And he wasn't the only one. Another Houston masterstroke.  

Archived