US military alien footage

statts1976uk

21 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Puma Punku in Bolivia, is worth a look amongst others. At the time, 600 AD, humans didn't have the technology to create it. Who did?

How do you know that these humans didn't? Technology wasn't easily spread globally in 600 AD. Look at the state of Britain after the Romans left for the next few hundred years. Did aliens build the plumbing and bath houses?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s quite staggering the amount of folk willing to believe in something that there’s no actual evidence of. I guess this is like being devoutly religious. “It’s definitely real, you’re just stupid/naive/ignorant if you don’t believe in it”...

2 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

I have a question for the forum.

Would anyone really be shocked if they found out there was a cabal within governments, weapons manufacturing, financial and energy sectors working on the ultimate false flag operation using reverse engineered alien technology? The ultimate goal being to establish the mother of all totalitarian regimes or 'new world order'?

I mean really shocked. 

I for one would not.

Speaking from a background of 33 years in electronics, embedded systems, software and avionics, I would certainly be shocked - and I mean properly, fall-to-the-ground shocked, not mildly surprised as the term is used so much nowadays.

To reverse-engineer technology, you'd better be no more than a few years behind that technology in the tools and techniques you use to investigate it. Kang and Kodos point out that their species is the one that has mastered intergalactic travel; it's reasonable to suppose that aliens emulating that feat would require technology dramatically beyond our current-day level; so we're looking at (as a minimum) gate densities and clocking speeds that we couldn't yet, today,  "fire up" or look or view through our best devices. Yet we're supposed to have grokked all of the real good stuff in a shed in a desert, using tools that are 50 years short of being able to investigate far inferior technology still?

Nope.

Are there UFOs? Yes, definitely - almost by definition.

Are there intelligent aliens on other worlds? Yes, almost certainly, but a probabilistic argument.

Have intelligent aliens visited Earth? Almost certainly not, for probabilistic and other reasons.

Do UFOs imply alien visitors? No, they could hardly be further from each other.

Governments imo have been using ufos and alien stories for decades to cover up stuff they don't want people to find out about.

Cattle and animal surgical mutilations, checking for radiation or contamination?

UFOs, spy plane or new plane technology. Coincidence that they were triangular then stealth bombers were around later on?

The more oddballs and loons come out with crazy stuff the better as it muddles up the credibility of decent investigations and people.

I don't believe that any aliens have made contact but believe there must be life out there. They should stay away from us if they were intelligent. 

How do you know that these humans didn't? Technology wasn't easily spread globally in 600 AD. Look at the state of Britain after the Romans left for the next few hundred years. Did aliens build the plumbing and bath houses?
You cannot draw comparison with Romans. You've obviously not looked at it.

31 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Cannot really be bothered with endless ping pong. As it's pointless.

Get your peepers round these:

I'm off now. Good day to you sir.

Night night. I'd love there to be aliens visiting too, I just doubt the evidence. Hope you're right and they're quite friendly, at least not in cleansing mode.

As the experts say; no camera can reduce motion wobble and considering the speed they travel it exacerbates it. As a result the object will blur.

Tell the pilot and two other witnesses that witnessed a mile wide UFO over the Channel islands recently, it's bollocks. Or the mass sighting in Toronto and in Germany, a few years back.

take a step back and think about this for a minute. A 1 mile (a mile!) wide space craft visible for tens of miles and has a grand total of 3 witnesses? were the rest of the Channel Islands population in their beds? French military not see anything odd with a colossal vehicle in their air space not far from its coast? the English channel is enormously busy, not one other ship within 50 miles spotted a mile wide UFO? 3 people? it is just nonsense.

If by aliens you mean tens of thousands of people then yes.

I always just thought the main mystery was just how they got the materials there and into place but the numerical/engineering/astronomical side of things is the most staggering part of it all considering they were built 2000+ BC.

Archived