US military alien footage

statts1976uk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that pretty  much everyone now carries an object with photo, video and streaming capability on them at all times, yet all the evidence we have of  aliens is grainy footage of blobs suggests the whole thing is frankly bollocks.

11 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

The fact that pretty  much everyone now carries an object with photo, video and streaming capability on them at all times, yet all the evidence we have of  aliens is grainy footage of blobs suggests the whole thing is frankly bollocks.

Maybe should do a bit of research before typing out this pish.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Do aliens exist?

If we take the word alien literally, then I believe it is probable that somewhere outwith the confines of Earth that lifeform of some description exists.

Do i believe that this lifeform takes the form of a woman with a big head, googly eyes, lanky legs and wee short arms and who choose to 'visit' only  as far as the skies above the Earth, flying in ships that noone has ever seen in exactly the stereotypical manner first described in the 1950s and never changed?

Not a chance.

Had worse tbf.

As the experts say; no camera can reduce motion wobble and considering the speed they travel it exacerbates it. As a result the object will blur.

Tell the pilot and two other witnesses that witnessed a mile wide UFO over the Channel islands recently, it's bollocks. Or the mass sighting in Toronto and in Germany, a few years back.

37 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Maybe should do a bit of research before typing out this pish.

Show us a decent picture of an alien spaceship then, that wasn't taken in the warehouse where they faked the Moon landings.

10 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

As the experts say; no camera can reduce motion wobble and considering the speed they travel it exacerbates it. As a result the object will blur.

Tell the pilot and two other witnesses that witnessed a mile wide UFO over the Channel islands recently, it's bollocks. Or the mass sighting in Toronto and in Germany, a few years back.

Mass sightings and no selfies? Aye right.

2 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Do aliens exist?

If we take the word alien literally, then I believe it is probable that somewhere outwith the confines of Earth that lifeform of some description exists.

Do i believe that this lifeform takes the form of a woman with a big head, googly eyes, lanky legs and wee short arms and who choose to 'visit' only  as far as the skies above the Earth, flying in ships that noone has ever seen in exactly the stereotypical manner first described in the 1950s and never changed?

Not a chance.

47 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Had worse tbf.

1 hour ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

We live in a universe of infinite size and are located in a galaxy which is so vast its beyond comprehension, to think that we are the only life form or indeed the most advanced is madness.

Good too see someone has been able to go one step beyond. 

1 hour ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

We live in a universe of infinite size and are located in a galaxy which is so vast its beyond comprehension, to think that we are the only life form or indeed the most advanced is madness.

So vast that it would be a fluke of immense proportions for two civilisations capable of sending and receiving radio waves to have been close enough to make contact in the last hundred or so years.

Interesting they've released this. Could full ufo/alien disclosure be about to happen?

My mate said to me last week that the only thing that would bring the world people and religions together now would be an alien invasion.

Do you think people would join up against such an enemy or would we all just f**k each other over?

19 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

My mate said to me last week that the only thing that would bring the world people and religions together now would be an alien invasion.

Do you think people would join up against such an enemy or would we all just f**k each other over?

These beings are not the enemy. If they were, we would have been wiped out decades ago. Yes, I do think people would join up, and also overthrow this slavery that we're subjected to.

Archived