US military alien footage

statts1976uk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suspect anyone skeptical of aliens/UFOs would start to think differently if they actually read into it. The usual responses have already been aired in this thread - there's no evidence, someone would have leaked it, etc. 
The fact is there are countless credible 'leakers' and witnesses who have been openly speaking about this for decades, including NASA astronauts, pilots, and military officers with unblemished careers and no reason to expose themselves to the inevitable ridicule that comes with talking about this.

I always think pilots are the most credible eyewitnesses. There's a tape on YouTube of a Lufthansa/BA (Speedbird) / Boston ATC sighting from 1995 that's pretty dramatic. Search Speedbird 226 - the code for the BA Atlanta to London route.

I always think pilots are the most credible eyewitnesses. There's a tape on YouTube of a Lufthansa/BA (Speedbird) / Boston ATC sighting from 1995 that's pretty dramatic. Search Speedbird 226 - the code for the BA Atlanta to London route.

Get it posted then

15 hours ago, Dr Koop said:

Doesn’t that just sound like a meteorite? 

On 12/24/2017 at 13:04, Sergeant Wilson said:

Thanks anal probing must just be for fun. I can't believe they have the technology to get here and not have come up with something better than that to see how we work.

It's probably a form of greeting, which is why no world leader has done it in public.

2 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Aye.  Just because someone’s a pilot, astronaut or scientist doesn’t make them immune to being mistaken.

Well, enjoy your next boat trip to the Costas. ;)

People didn’t know the Earth was a globe back in those days though yet the dimensions are based on the equatorial circumference of the earth.

And there are people who still argue the earth is flat. They live among us.

Back to Shandons point about mathematics. How the Egyptions were able to make these calculations is not the mystery. You can have all the maths you want but you still need to know the variables, and that's where you have to wonder about what technology they had.

17 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

And there are people who still argue the earth is flat. They live among us.

Back to Shandons point about mathematics. How the Egyptions were able to make these calculations is not the mystery. You can have all the maths you want but you still need to know the variables, and that's where you have to wonder about what technology they had.

They didn’t need technology, they could see how the fields flooded at the same time every year so used that as the basis for their studies.

16 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

they had wells and plenty of time on their hands 

That was the quickest refutation of the Flat Earth theory I've seen. The mystery is how his teeth were so white in the olden days.

Thanks anal probing must just be for fun. I can't believe they have the technology to get here and not have come up with something better than that to see how we work.
It was all a mistake

Archived