US military alien footage

statts1976uk

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you have to squint to make it out, you know it probably isn’t aliens.

Of course being a UFO necessarily means it’s aliens, it could be any number of earthly unidentified flying objects.

Probably a drone.  I quite enjoy UFO phenomena.  I subscribe to the UFO subreddit.  But I honestly think I’ve never seen anything Alien.  It’s either craft or natural events like the Hessdalen lights.   There’s no chance if the US had solid proof of Aliens visiting earth they’d release it.  People would shit themselves.  Me included.

When you have to squint to make it out, you know it probably isn’t aliens.

Of course being a UFO necessarily means it’s aliens, it could be any number of earthly unidentified flying objects.

Thanks for this, mate.

Do aliens exist?

If we take the word alien literally, then I believe it is probable that somewhere outwith the confines of Earth that lifeform of some description exists.

Do i believe that this lifeform takes the form of a wee man with a big head, googly eyes, lanky legs and wee short arms and who choose to 'visit' only  as far as the skies above the Earth, flying in ships that noone has ever seen in exactly the stereotypical manner first described in the 1950s and never changed?

Not a chance.

Archived