Scottish Junior Cup 4th round draw

glensmad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Lord Talbot said:

It was - you had to click on the "video" link on the page

Doh! I'm too old for Twatter / Farcebook, evidently.

So, will Huntershill be deemed capable of coping with the Rossvale v Pollok tie...

And an incentive for Talbot to overcome Hill o' Beath in R3 ! 

1 minute ago, LeedsPhil said:

Doh! I'm too old for Twatter / Farcebook, evidently.

So, will Huntershill be deemed capable of coping with the Rossvale v Pollok tie...

And an incentive for Talbot to overcome Hill o' Beath in R3 ! 

I'll be honest, when it wasn't on their main FB page I was a bit confused. Only by luck did I try clicking on the "video" tab. 

4 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

What is the capacity of Huntershill?

I went there the other week for the first time - there were less than 40 there that day, but I'd say as things stand it would struggle with anything much over 100.

There's only one part of one side designated for spectators, and it's hard standing, so unless you're 6ft+ you won't see much if it's packed.

I went there the other week for the first time - there were less than 40 there that day, but I'd say as things stand it would struggle with anything much over 100.
There's only one part of one side designated for spectators, and it's hard standing, so unless you're 6ft+ you won't see much if it's packed.

I better get there really early then . Did they have any catering or do we bring a packed lunch lol .

No pie hut - it's a vending-machines-in-the-sports-centre job. 
I'm sure they tweeted that they have a burger van or something on-site on match days now. Would have to agree that the amount of people the ground holds is vastly different from the amount who will actually be able to see the match properly.

25 minutes ago, Harry's Corner said:

If Talbot are able to get past the a difficult and tricky Hill of Beath then this will set up tie of the round against cumnock.

Aye in the west maybes there's another if.......... 

IF Nitten can beat Cumbernauld they are at Bonnyrigg. There's another potential tie of the round. 

Quite a lot of ifs and buts still to go though. 

1 hour ago, Hillonearth said:

Didn't think junior fitba got these type of crowds :unsure2:

Archived