Kilmarnock v THEM

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:
11 hours ago, ayrmad said:
He'll be comfortably in the majority of men then.

I meant after a shite without using toilet roll.

It'll be 50 50 then.

3 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Outstanding listening on the radio, wish I was there

I always remember going to Brockville with  the wife and kids to watch Super Ayr getting scudded from The Bairns, the dismay soon dissipated when we switched on the radio to find out Killie had thrashed Rangers 3 nil at Ibrox, one of the best Off the Balls I've heard kept our spirits up until we got  back down the road.

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Think I'll wrap these up and drop them into Big Boydy' mams on my way out.

Image result for picture of monster munch box

Mrs Boyd said she will pass them onto Kris when his dad lets him back in the house.

What i watched of this game ( maybe 65  mins ) killie looked  the better team, and played  better football.. Steve Clarke has done a great job and deserves  all the credit,,,, but ,,,, Murty not winning games will steal the headlines.. Boyd scoring against his " favourite subjects" was good to see as well...Guy gets on my tits but fair play for that :)

One final observation about this game, if Mulumbu continues to play this well then he will be SPFL signing of the season IMHO.  Although Kris Boyd got the official MOTM for his two goals I thought Mulumbu was far and away the best player on the park today

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I always remember going to Brockville with  the wife and kids to watch Super Ayr getting scudded from The Bairns, the dismay soon dissipated when we switched on the radio to find out Killie had thrashed Rangers 3 nil at Ibrox, one of the best Off the Balls I've heard kept our spirits up until we got  back down the road.

I think I remember that - Stuart and Tam asking every caller what the Rangers score was.

8 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

I think I remember that - Stuart and Tam asking every caller what the Rangers score was.

I can't remember loads about it now but they've lost a wee bit of what they had at that time, they're probably just getting older, you still have all the same passions but they seem to remain inside more.

One final observation about this game, if Mulumbu continues to play this well then he will be SPFL signing of the season IMHO.  Although Kris Boyd got the official MOTM for his two goals I thought Mulumbu was far and away the best player on the park today
Who would you say is ahead of him at the moment?

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

The SPFL signing of the season goes to Killie but it's for getting Clarke in as their manager. 

Just now, Sting777 said:

The SPFL signing of the season goes to Killie but it's for getting Clarke in as their manager. 

If he keeps it going he'll be a shoe in for MOTY.

All Bear-bating aside, superb stuff from Kilmarnock. Certainly the form team in the Premiership.

That's what happens when you recruit a proper manager. :whistle

The result also ensures that this year everyone gets the Christmas they deserve. All the best, troops.

giphy.gif

On 23/12/2017 at 12:42, jagfox99 said:

Vince McMahon style? I like it. Get on it @Mon Dieu. Thank you.

How about the ***-Hammering ***:

GuPw3QT.gif

Kilmarnock continued where St Johnstone left off by assisting Aberdeen & Hibs in their push to keep the ***s out of Europe. Killie were dominant throughout the game. The defence even saved MacDonald's fumbled attempts to get Rangers some points. Steve Clarke has turned Kilmarnock into a formidable force within a few games of joining; I was glad that Hibs played Killie early into his tenure. Eight points may be a fair bit of a distance to make up; however, I don't think Killie will have any trouble challenging for the top-four with performances like that. 

Mooloombah(RangersTV), née Mubtumbo(Dryhorce), née Mulumbu(Birth Certificate) — Mon Dieu! Mulumbu was an omnipresent danger to Rangers; I'm praying that he won't amass many more games for Killie. Steve Clarke has turned a piss-poor side into liquid gold; Clarke has resurrected Kilmarnock to Kill the reanimated corpse of The Rangers. He has performed miracles. Steve still had another trick up his sleeve with his use of Youssouf Mulumbu. The Messianic Mulumbu will lead his ten disciples into the light of the top-six before he rises back to the EPL at Easter.

Now we know why Kilmarnock wanted this new club in the Premiership: free three points.

Archived