Airdrie v The Invincibles

Ayr fans have had a bit of a mare on here, I look forward to the Raith game, guaranteed scenes one way or another.

It was nice to give Mr Ballantyne some Ayrshire pounds before he leaves, after all he's done a magnificint job keeping you lowlife where you belong. It's only right that we repay him.
5a402d5156d57_ayratairdrie.jpg.6ff950c1e48f5b13c23611d9a28cbb3a.jpg
That would've been allot more impressive if you had posted a picture of a decent sized support.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Decent support two days b4 xmas .500 apparently .much more than raith take anywhere u mug .merry xmas

Took not far off that to Arbroath I would imagine.

In any case, a hilarious result given the Ayr fans cheering our draw with Airdrie the other week.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Took not far off that to Arbroath I would imagine.

In any case, a hilarious result given the Ayr fans cheering our draw with Airdrie the other week.

Well, Ayr fans were hardly going to be cheering for a Raith win, likewise I’m sure you were cheering for an Airdrie win on Saturday. What a daft thing to say. Any dropped points by either team in a title race will be cheered.

10 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Well, Ayr fans were hardly going to be cheering for a Raith win, likewise I’m sure you were cheering for an Airdrie win on Saturday. What a daft thing to say. Any dropped points by either team in a title race will be cheered.

Was a very pleasant surprise, but certainly not going to gloat as it's a long season. You'd think Ayr had one hand on the trophy the other week.

Just now, CALDERON said:

Was a very pleasant surprise, but certainly not going to gloat as it's a long season. You'd think Ayr had one hand on the trophy the other week.

I think they've forgotten your unbelievable finish a few years back.

4 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Got two on it right now. 

22 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

I don’t remember it being gloated like you say, but you’re probably right. I was pissed off because I was waiting on you lot for a coupon!

Archived